I'M BEING BOLD HERE - WHO IS READY FOR A 360 TURNAROUND?

43 posts / 0 new
Last post
Apr 30 - 2PM
dudette
dudette's picture

Bring it on!

I am very excited too!!! I shall sleep on a name for the group tonight in bed.... that will save me from thinking about.... that cute new guy who I have been thinking about... Clue1 - not the N Clue 2 - I am SOOOOO not doing anything about it but my "magical thinking" is redirected to a much better place LOL ;-) Lots of love and happy N free Sunday x x x x x
Apr 30 - 2PM (Reply to #12)
blessingindisguise
blessingindisguise's picture

Dudette

Ooh! Cute guy, hugh? Glad he's not a N!
Apr 30 - 2PM
blessingindisguise
blessingindisguise's picture

Helldweller, Dudette, Jaycee

Helldweller, this is the stuff I am talking about! Woohoo! Bring on the magic! Just awesome! See, this is what we can do for each other - show that with every action and step forward, we become our best selves and create a new and better life. You inspire me! Dudette - I'm so glad you're in! I can't wait to see our progress! Jaycee - I'm so glad your children are on your side. My soon to be ex and OW are doing everything they can to turn my kids against me and devalue me. They try and do this with materialism and that they are so much better (the more effort they put in, the more they are showing their insecurities LOL). This has worked to a certain extent on my oldest, but the more they do, the more juice they are giving me to keep moving ahead! I do believe you can't skip any of the steps and sometimes we have to repeat some to clear out all of the junk. You know the truth about yourself but it just will take some time for your mind to catch up to your heart. When it does - watch out!! It will be such a great example to your children of triumph over adversity. I don't know about you but I am EXCITED! Shoud we have some type of group name for this? What do you think?
Apr 30 - 1PM
helldweller
helldweller's picture

Yes blessingindisguise!

I am ready! Perfect timing. I went downtown yesterday morning to meet with a business attorney and left totally humiliated by the state of my affairs. I have totally neglected my amazing business, my writing career and my spiritual and physical health. My finances, my heart, my home. My lovely home has crap everywhere, I'm dressing to hide bulges I never had, I haven't worked on a book in more than a year, I fell away from my exercise routine, my awesome karaoke parties, my gardening, everything. Yes, I've had enough. I'm not going to be the woman he tried to make me. You're right. He tried to take everything away from me because he is a jealous, empty loser. This week, I'm going to go through my home and throw out everything that is making it a mess, get rid of half of my clothes and shoes that I bought out of depression, open up new bank accounts, separate from my business partner, including one just for my daughters. I"m going to keep up my exercise, even just a bit, every day. I"m going to put on beautiful music and buy flowers. That's what I do, for crying out loud! I am KNOWN for spreading beauty everywhere I freaking go! I am KNOWN for it! In the beginning, I planted his whole garden, redid his front lawn, cooked him gourmet meals and prepared gourmet sandwiches for his work lunch every single day. I had him over every night amid candlelight and flowers and beautiful music and lavish cocktails. I was impeccably dressed, beautifully made up, and I sang, meditated and played outside with my girls. I took care of his every sensual need and reassured him of my constant and passionate affection. His life with me was a beautiful dream come true, because I AM A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COME TRUE FOR ANY MAN! I told my counselor this week: "It's one step from here to the person I really am, isn't it? It's just one step." Last night I went out to dinner with my friends for the first time in six months. We drank wine, laughed, swore, laughed, ate, drank wine and laughed some more. I drove home blaring Shaun Cassidy (yes, Shaun Cassidy) on my car CD player. It was the first lovely night of the year. When I turned down my block, the narc was coming the other way! It was 10:30pm. I literally laughed out loud as I passed him, thinking, "Yeah, narc! I can go out at night, too!!!!!!!!!" Today I set up for my high school's 60th anniversary dinner, which I'll attend tonight by myself and half a blast at. This week I have two dates from CatholicMatch.com and one drink date with a new female friend. I was invited last week to speak in November at a paranormal weekend at the Stanley Hotel in Colorado, with the "Ghost Adventures" cast! I also did something really scary for me right now. A friend posted on Facebook that he was looking for someone to drive to Lexington with him for a ghost hunt late in May at an old sanitarium. I used to do this kind of stuff all the time, but since the narc I have lost all my confidence for road trips and overnights away from my kids. I wrote him immediately and said, "Take me!" So I'm going! I wake up every night thinking, "Why did I say I'd do this?" And I'm scared to go, But I'm going, dammit! My brother asked me last week if I'd be interested in doing some grant writing for the hospital where he is on the board of directors and my first thought was, NO! I want to sit in my house all day where it's safe. But I said, "YES!" I'm just going to say "YES!" from now on. That's what I do! I made a deal with myself to not be afraid anymore. I'm with you!
May 1 - 9AM (Reply to #9)
Veronrose
Veronrose's picture

Wow helldweller, I am simple

Wow helldweller, I am simple estatic for you!! You have some awesome plans for yourself!! I love it!! You wrote: I AM A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COME TRUE FOR ANY MAN! And THAT you are hd!!!!! xoxo V
Apr 30 - 4PM (Reply to #7)
onwithmylife
onwithmylife's picture

HELLDWELLER

there is a great book called Feel the Fear and do it anyway and that is what you reminded me of, go for it, we only have one life and iI will be damned if the narc will ruin MINE!!!
May 1 - 1AM (Reply to #8)
dudette
dudette's picture

onwithmylife

ha ha there is also a book called "F**k IT", which I bought when I was with the N - I klnew there was a reason for it! It tells you that if you let go of trying to control eveyrthing, the flow will evewntually go with you LOL I knew there was a reason why the book was attractive to me at the time... funnyn enough I lent it to the narc and he hated it psml!!!!!
Apr 30 - 1PM (Reply to #6)
dudette
dudette's picture

wow Helldweller

you have got youself some recovery and then some more!!!! That all sounds amazing!!!! All the best Dx
Apr 30 - 1PM
dudette
dudette's picture

Blessing

Count me in ! Dx
Apr 30 - 1PM
jaycee
jaycee's picture

blessing

blessing, i would kill to feel the way you do and actually go through with it.......i say every other hour, ive had it, i cant live like this, but then, i obsess and take 10 steps backwards and downwards, funny though, my daughter and son both told me, you were always to good for dad, and he fucking knows it, thats why he picks bottom of the barrel ows, to make himself feel good, hes tried so hard to break you down and actually make you a bottom of the barrel, but no matter how much he torments you and crushes you, you still look and act so far above his league, he cant take it. they say nothing he could ever do to you and no matter how crazy you get, he just cant bring you down to his level......and he fucking knows that....lol got to love my children they are much smarter than their mom.........good luck to you blessing, you go girl, and please try to help me get their as well, because i am suffrocating..........horribly from the blinding pain....

Jaycee

May 1 - 9AM (Reply to #3)
Redhead1
Redhead1's picture

Jaycee, listen to your

Jaycee, listen to your children. They seen everything from the inside. They know. Our situations are so much alike. I was married for 20 yrs with children. I am farther out than you. I am 11 months from final D&D. You will get there. I was just like you in the beginning. Now I see it for what it was. It just takes time and those obsessive thoughts are pure hell. It will get better. Get rid of him, NCNCNCNCNCNCNC! xoxo
Apr 30 - 9PM (Reply to #2)
Tinker
Tinker's picture

jaycee

listen to your kids, they are angels speaking to you. if you can't be good to yourself for yourself, be good to yourself for your kids, be a great role model! they are looking for you to take care of you so they will feel proud of you. I have to say i divorce my ExHN for my daughters more than me. they gave me the courage to get away. this most recent N was more difficult to get away from because it was all so hidden and manipulative, my daughters are older and not their father. but i see my daughters looking for me to be happy, i SO don't want them feeling sorry for me. wow, you are so lucky to have loving, aware children. you must have done so many things right by them. NOW, do right for you!!