Uhm... so I'm pretty certain my female boss is a narc. I am actually surprised it didn't occur to me sooner after my coworker told me how she had received the silent treatment on various occasions just because she had informed her boss of things she was doing that weren't right or against the contract
(I can't be more specific because I am too freaked out someone could read something I have posted on the matter)
Yesterday and today I experienced some crazy behavior from my boss' part. She
- yelled at me for no reason
- spoke to me in a very rude way
- basically told me everything I had done wrong (I haven't done anything wrong)
- lied (!) - she came up with a bullshit reason for something she had done. Basically she made a mistake and came up with a fake reason for her decision. It turned out later that is was a lie
- contradicted herself
- used a very threatening tone
Later she spoke to me as if nothing had happened.
This entire episode today freaked me out. I've had some crazy bosses before but this one's bizarre.
I have also spoken to a couple of coworkers who have experienced similar things
And now, what?
So glad I had gotten rid of my other narc and now I have to deal with one on a daily basis?
Welcome to my world!!! Do
I am definitely going to
Be careful who else you talk to in the office...
Thanks you so much for your
How are you doing in your situation at work!! exN free i hope..!