PENNY2701

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 21 - 7AM
desprathousewife
desprathousewife's picture

PENNY2701

Hi,

Glad to see you online, I've been thinking about you constantly since the other night after reading your story.

First off How are you?

I'd love to be able to get in touch with you on a more one to one basis. What part of England are you in? I'm in Selby in North Yorkshire.

I hope you are safe and looking after yourself xxx

Oct 21 - 7AM
penny2701
penny2701's picture

Yorkshire gals

Hi Desperatehousewife Thank you for your concern it is greatly appreciated. I am doing ok, just having the occasional flashback but I suppose that is to be expected. I have been informed that he has gone to stay with his daughter in Kent until his court hearing date on the 25th. I will be out of the Country from the 24th as we had a pre-booked holiday to Egypt, I managed to change his name to an old school friend. The court will contact me to let me know what has happened. Anyway, how are you now doing? have you had a date yet for when he is to be sentenced? It is like a living nightmare isn't it? I just wish some of these girls on here would walk before it is too late. Big hug Penny xx
Oct 21 - 8AM (Reply to #4)
desprathousewife

Hey Penny

I still have flashbacks now 11 weeks later, I got one after I read the poem you posted. I'm so glad you are coping ok and I hope you can still enjoy your holiday after all that has happened. When mine went to his initial court hearing he pleaded not guilty WTF? I think he thought he could worm his way back in with me and get me to drop the charges. Luckily I had started my research by then and was armed with information about APD and NPD, so when he began his hoovering I was prepared and resisted all urges to reply and he was rearrested again twice for breaching his bail conditions. He gets sentenced next thursday, only concern I have is that he is contesting my permanent restraining order. I need that for my peace of mind in the future. You're so right about it being a 'living nightmare', I've not posted much on here as I feel after what has happened to me that I may be perceived as going 'over the top'. I was extremely paranoid in the early days with thoughts of him and the OW reeking their revenge. They only live around the corner and up the road from me. But for my own sanity I've had to try and keep those thoughts at bay. So yes, when you see that some of the other ladies on here are in danger you so desperately want them to run away before things get ugly :( Wow so you're in Rotherham?.It is good to hear that we are both in the land of the Yorky pudd, although I'm from Wales originally :) I hope you and your old school friend have a fab time in Egypt and that he pleads guilty on monday and you can start putting this behind you sooner rather than later. If you need ANYTHING you know where I am. It's good to be in touch, thanks Penny Much love and take good care of yourself xx
Oct 21 - 9AM (Reply to #5)
penny2701
penny2701's picture

Good luck for thursday

I really hope the outcome on Thursday is good for you, and you can then put it all behind you as well. Yes you do need to ensure that the restraining order stays in place, especially when he is so close to you. I am just hoping that he pleads guilty on monday, but as you said its their mentality and perception that they did nothing wrong. But we will get through this ordeal and move on to a much more fulfilling life. Well Monday is also the day my divorce is made absolute from my husband he is in court for the judge to finally stamp it. So I hope to be celebrating twice big time on Monday night in Egypt. But I must admit my x husband as been fantastic in this ordeal, he is a police inspector and ensured that the psycho got locked up. I did get a major telling off from him, as he had been telling me for months that the guy was not right in the head... Do we listen nope.... I will be thinking of you on Thursday and that you get the result you so deserve. Likewise I am here also if you need anything. Fantastic to meet you, and hopefully our messages will start having more positives about what our future holds :-) Keep smiling and be safe Much hugs and love Penny xx
Oct 21 - 1PM (Reply to #6)
desprathousewife

Tell me why I don't like

Tell me why I don't like Mondays? lol Sounds like next monday is an even bigger day for you with your divorce becoming absolute to boot. I'll keep everything crossed for you that it all goes smoothly :) you just concentrate on cleansing your soul in that Egyptian sunshine (you lucky thing) :) I separated from my husband over 5 years ago, divorce became absolute 2 and a half years ago and we have hardly spoken since up until a few weeks ago. I thought he'd be happy when he heard about what has happened to me, I broke his heart when I finally left him, but on the contrary he has been really supportive and sympathetic. I think we all knew our guys 'weren't right in the head' but all somehow thought WE could change them. How stupid we've been, not any more though! Us British have to fight even harder to be heard as no-one seems to know what the heck narcisissm is (me included up until 11 weeks ago) Lets try and spread the word at some point in the future, goodness knows HOW? I have the urge to text Jeremy Kyle, get on his show and preach NARCDOM to the masses. LOL Catch you soon my new partner in rhyme :) I feel one coming on, I may have to pour a large glass of vino collapso and see if my creative juices are still flowing xx
Oct 22 - 6AM (Reply to #7)
penny2701
penny2701's picture

Jeremy Kyle lol :-)

Seriousness aside, I really do think we need to bring the focus of this terrible mental disorder to light... Like you said how? I have been thinking about it, what about doing a scrip for a play around the The vampire of the soul. Know it would be hard for us both to relive it, but it would be a great way to get over to the public. My daughter is a creative writer and I am sure if we got a draft together she would tweek it. Then its just a case of marketing to the loveies.... Then again, I have a musician friend who plays at quite a lot of the shows and he knows quite a few producers etc... Food for thought.. and saves us making an asse on t'old Jez's show :-) Well I am off to rummage through my clothes to start packing, getting excited now and sooo going to forget about Monday... Have a great weekend babe.. keep smiling and stay positive, we are going to make a bloody big change out of all this negativity. Can feel it. Much love and hugs Penny xxx
Oct 21 - 7AM (Reply to #2)
penny2701
penny2701's picture

Rotherham

I forgot to say I am not far away from you, I am only down the road in Rotherham.. Small world eh!!
Oct 22 - 6AM (Reply to #3)
michele115 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

I'm Jealous

You guys over in England seem to travel to Egypt like us Northeasterners travel to Florida!....WAHHHHHH AND I fear flying...double WAHHHHH Well have a great trip just the same.