Misogyny 101

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 30 - 7PM
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Misogyny 101

We are a growing community of men dedicated to reestablishing male authority and defending the male identity against the emasculating culture of Feminism.

http://manhood101.com/

as frightening as it is ridiculous...

Apr 27 - 7AM
narcnarcwhosthere (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

i'm about to puke.....

gee....would it be 'submissive' if we were to go down on them with a butcher knife????????
Apr 26 - 9PM
better off
better off's picture

Ahhhh... honesty from a

Ahhhh... honesty from a narc: The book expands on this, but the basic concept for expectation management is (1) state your expectation. This is the easier part. Although when you've grown up an emasculated male even stating your expectation can be like climbing a mountain, not a molehill. (2) invalidate to get your expectation met. The key to invalidation is--PAIN. The common misconception is to think that invalidation requires sophisticated comebacks or some other cool implementation to be effective. The only necessary component is that the other person experience psychological pain (physical pain would be more effective but we can't advise using it) as a consequence for violating your expectation. There are a few "techniques" to cause pain discussed in the book. You should review them. They're in Part III. It's going to be harder to get your expectations met now with these friends because you have a history of allowing your expectations to be violated with them. Thus, you'll probably need to demonstrate your serious. You have to maintain your expectation and invalidate until they realize that you aren't joking. They're realize it only when you cause PAIN. Invalidation is ineffective without the pain component.
Apr 26 - 7PM
Susan32
Susan32's picture

They blame feminism for narcissism???

I noticed the irony. Manhood 101 claims that feminism is fostering narcissism. Manhood 101 seems to reinforce male narcissism.
Apr 26 - 8PM (Reply to #11)
woundedsoul36
woundedsoul36's picture

OMG..it's like the

OMG..it's like the Narcissist Bible I think! It was so disturbing. i read some of the posts in the forum and one dude asks: "Is it submissive to go down on a woman?" (they are so against any "submissive man qualities and are totally homophobic) I was like SERIOUSLY????? And of course, one of the responses was: "Is it something you want to do?" poster writes back: "Yes, I want to eat the p@#sy" responder "Then it is not submissive if you are the one who wants it." The whole site is like looking through a soda bottle. It's totally warped and creepy and frightening. It'll make you think twice about ever possibly dating again.
Apr 26 - 9PM (Reply to #13)
better off
better off's picture

That's a really strong man

That's a really strong man that has to ask for permission to go down on his girlfriend. lol Sounds like he IS a p***y.
Apr 26 - 8PM (Reply to #12)
better off
better off's picture

According to them, the

According to them, the happiest women on earth must live in Saudi Arabia. If we're so happy being submissive, then why are we all trying to ESCAPE?
Apr 26 - 8AM
better off
better off's picture

Wow. I think I know someone

Wow. I think I know someone who subscribes to that... he was trying to spout that crap that women "really" want to "be taken" by a man, and I denied that, and he told me it was closer to the truth than I would admit. I was like WHO the F**K are you to tell me what the truth is about what I want? Asshat. He was very dogmatic about a lot of these things, he must be part of this "cult." I don't know what else to call it but a cult! It would almost be funny if it weren't so scary... yes, we women are so unhappy because we AREN'T being dominated. If only someone would dominate me some MORE. What a surefire way to attract women, DOMINATE them. Where I can I find me one of these "real" men?? What total f**king idiots.
Apr 25 - 11PM
woundedsoul36
woundedsoul36's picture

manhood academy?? that was

manhood academy?? that was frightening.
Apr 25 - 9PM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Misogyny 101

see link in Top Post Kind of like that Sociopath forum... ICK! ~~~~~~~~~ Moving Forward: Coaching for Victims Pathologicals Feelings buried alive never die. - Alice Miller
Apr 25 - 10PM (Reply to #7)
quietude (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

disgusting

Oh yes, I remember this site. Totally sick bastards.
Jan 1 - 1PM
Carolyn
Carolyn's picture

I live in a central american

I live in a central american country where the mother, good or bad, is treated like a goddess and all other women are treated with machismo or male dominance. this makes for a very crazy society with the divorce rate at 57% and a lot of confusion. The mothers actually fight their sons getting married. the traditional tool is when the son announces he wants to get married the mommy faints dead away. A psychologist told me it is a form of emotional incest. The Chinese culture has a mother-in-law cult where the mother-in-law is all powerful in the home and the daughters-in-law are horribly abused by their husband's mother. All of these crazy ways of devaluing women come out of the male psyche but are 'administered' by other women. the feminist freedom fighters of the 70's did a great job we all have to be vigilant and not let anything backslide In California the medical schools and law schools only admitted a few women in every class. After some feminist lawsuits the number of women in bay are med schools and law schools jumped to 52%. The boys don't like the loss of control and competition in the workplace.
Jan 1 - 6PM (Reply to #5)
Ellen
Ellen's picture

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn, This sentence is how i've been trying to explain things for a long time and haven't found the words to use for it. Thanks i will remember this it is very poignant. 'All of these crazy ways of devaluing women come out of the male psyche but are 'administered' by other women'.
Dec 31 - 8PM
nhtmf
nhtmf's picture

I can only wonder how these

I can only wonder how these guys treat their mothers or saw how they were treated while growing up.
Dec 30 - 8PM
quietude (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Yikes

The front page looks like an over-zealous fraternity of silly guys who for whatever reason had their manhood crushed. But inside, the forum comments are downright scary. The language and hate for women is really obvious. Wow.
Dec 30 - 11PM (Reply to #2)
tiger1
tiger1's picture

Far OUT

If it wasn't so sad I'd be laughing . . What do these "men in a loose term" feel they are losing to women who are strong and assertive. . Pathetic losers . . All we as women are wanting is respect and equal rights. . Are they feeling their postion in society is being threatened. Will they lose all the benefits of being male .. KEEP UP FEMINISM LADIES>