DAY 100!!! :o)

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Nov 30 - 5AM
Sherbear
Sherbear's picture

DAY 100!!! :o)

I can't beieve I am finally writing that I made it to Day 100 of NC!! I feel like Rocky running the stairs with the Rocky music playing in the background! :o) What a milestone. I'm nowhere out of the woods yet, but I am 100 days closer.

I want to encourage everybody to hang in there, be strong, feel the feelings that your heart is telling you feel and keep fighting for YOU. It's worth it!

Have a beautiful day!
Sherry

Nov 30 - 4PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Drinks on me!!

Drinks on me!!
Nov 30 - 4PM (Reply to #10)
Sherbear
Sherbear's picture

Woohoo Ideal!!

I'll drink to that! Bottom's Up! ;o)
Nov 30 - 4PM
Sherbear
Sherbear's picture

Thanks Guys!!! :o)

Thank you for your awesome words as it just motivates me to keep going! I DO feel really great about this 100 days. I have been working so hard since March....8 long months....processing, grieving, processing, crying, processing, feeling numb, processing, grieving....but I am gaining clarity and strength each day now. I can feel it and see it. I would have never been able to write down 1 boundary, let alone 18, in the early days of the d & d. My brain was one big clusterf&@k. I am now thinking clearer, taking back control of life, and silencing the demon voices for good this time. I will process this as long as I have to...and I am prepared to complete 18 months of recovery. Keep reading, keep reaching out, keep gaining knowledge and keep choosing to love yourself. It does get easier! You got this! :o)
Nov 30 - 3PM
gettinbetter
gettinbetter's picture

Sherbear

YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!
Nov 30 - 3PM
blueeyes
blueeyes's picture

WOW!

You must feel really great about that?
Nov 30 - 10AM
truetotruth
truetotruth's picture

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

CHEERS!!!AND CONGRATS....may the next 100 bring you peace and harmony..smiles and laughter...you are a hopedealer to many. Thank you!!!
Nov 30 - 8AM
spinning
spinning's picture

So happy for you

Thanks for sharing this message of hope. What an accomplishment! An inspiration, Sherbear. I also appreciated your 'boundary' post. It was excellent. A great idea. I'm still so confused that I cannot even attempt to see that clearly about the future. I am hopeful about it, though, every time I read something like this. Thank you so. Sincerely, (trying to stop) spinning

spinning

Nov 30 - 6AM
Used
Used's picture

sherbear

YAH YAH YAH, i told you sherbear, YOU ARE A CLASS ACTxxxxxxxx NO YOU ARE A 100 CLASS ACTS... LOVE USED
Nov 30 - 5AM
Scotchy71
Scotchy71's picture

Sherbear

Well done you!!!! You must feel sooooo good, I'm NC a little over 7 weeks and have had some good days...not great...but not gut wrenching either....mine contacted me today like he never sent nude pics to anyone else, or videos of him jacking off while planning our future....but you know, it didn't devastate me like I thought it might. He misses laughing with me....took all my strength not to send a message back saying..."if it's any consolation, I'm laughing AT you now"..... :) You go girl, an inspiration to us all....xxx
Nov 30 - 8PM (Reply to #2)
MsVulcan500
MsVulcan500's picture

Woo hoo!!!

Congrats!!!!!