9/11

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 11 - 7AM
Used
Used's picture

9/11

to all our dear american friends...past and present...on this day and date....we in england salute you and are thinking of you all and your loved ones today, and your country...
PLEASE GOD, goodness will one day prevail, and not evil...love to you all.....love used xxxxx

Sep 11 - 10AM
monilove
monilove's picture

9/11

We will never forget that day and all the American lives lost. You remain in our thoughts. God bless this great country and keep us safe. Monique
Sep 11 - 9AM
Unfreakinreal
Unfreakinreal's picture

I have spent so much time

I have spent so much time trying to figure out what happened to me over the past year. Right now I am watching a 9-11 special on TV with my 7 year old. Trying to explain to him what happened on that day is 1000 times harder. Very very humbling. This completely overshadows anything I have ever been through.
Sep 11 - 9AM
Scoop
Scoop's picture

Well said Used . Hands across

Well said Used . Hands across the ocean to our American cousins . Scoopxx
Sep 11 - 8AM
whskywmn5
whskywmn5's picture

Such a long time

Such a long time ago, yet it seems like only yesterday we watched in horror as our country came under attack. My thoughts and prayers go out to every American citizen whos life was in some way touched by this terrible act of terrorism. Many were touched profoundly by the lost of loved ones and family members, others were touched in the knowledge that at any given moment the world we take for granted can be changed in a instance.
Sep 11 - 8AM
faithinthefuture
faithinthefuture's picture

Thank you Used

It's a very humbling day. Thoughts and prayers for those we lost and their families.
Sep 11 - 8AM
Sherbear
Sherbear's picture

Thank you USED.

That means so much to all of us and America. I pray that we will never witness that kind of evil anywhere again. "PLEASE GOD, goodness will one day prevail, and not evil." Never forget. Love Sher xoxoxo