5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 5 - 8AM
greengirl91
greengirl91's picture

I`m angry and sad. He got through to me again, this time through his OW. I broke NC nad watched his FB profile. He had some "closure stuff" about her, and some of their conversations.

I tried to remain unaffected I really did. But I can`t see her declarations for him on my site. It just brings me in that dark place again. And that`s what he wants.

My reaction? I deleted her as a friend. I tried to block her too, but couldn`t because didn`t showed her mail address. I deleted our "contact" music channel too. The place where we used to, part me, I used to (!!) post love songs, for 4 years..4 fucking years..and he still doesn`t want to stop fucking with my head. Sorry for the language, just venting I guess.

I want this nightmare to end. And because he doesn`t want to stop, I`ll make it stop. I put boundaries, and will continue to do exactly that, I don`t care what stuff will brag about me to people, that probably I`ve gone paranoia and crazy. Nope, I clean my life of living creeps and bastards, that`s what I do.

If he wants to be with her, or make her post pictures with him, let him do it on his own time and space. Not on mine. I think he simply tries to hurt me with the last remains he has left..

OW is riding the high with Daddy now..for how long? She wants to be in MY place? God, she really doesn`t know what she`s asking for. She still had a life. I stayed in a coma for months, and barely picked myself up to start again. But she will find that one day on her own skin, I can`t help her. She wants to be the "good lovin' daddy girl"? She will be..God help her.

I wanted this train to stop. He wanted to hurt me and afftect me one more time? Congratulations, he did! But as much as he tries to brake me, as many strong steps I make into getting my life back.

Aug 5 - 9AM
spinning
spinning's picture

GG, keep fighting...

and stop looking at FB. Delete, erase, block. The train stops here and now. You are no longer interested in the ride. It's boring, predictable and not the least bit fun. I'm glad you're choosing to keep pressing on. GG, you are doing great. You're not longer in a coma. You're wide awake now and doing all you can to get your life back. That's outstanding. It will be worth the effort. There's no room for chaos, doubt, sorrow or shame any more. It does not apply to GG's life any more. The new supply can have all that! Chin up, GG. Keep letting it out. The more you let out the more room you make for the good stuff to enter in. Most sincerely, (not) spinning. IT'S A CHOICE AND I CHOOSE MYSELF.

spinning

Aug 5 - 9AM (Reply to #2)
greengirl91
greengirl91's picture

I do, I do..God it feel like

I do, I do..God it feel like a neverending ride sometimes! Thank you for your encouragement and words! I don`t want to go back to that hell, and he knows it very well. I don`t care about labels, abot his groups of friends, I`ve been alone before and called crazy before. It`s my life I`m talking about, our life. It`s like someone said here: 'This is REAL life, not a Greek Tragedy with puppets!" We ain`t their puppets, or their food. If he wants to play, he should do it on his own time, not on other people`s feelings. Again, thank you :-)
Aug 5 - 10AM (Reply to #3)
Susan32
Susan32's picture

Thank you

I told the ex-Psych prof "This is REAL life, not a Greek tragedy!" when he attempted (it was EPIC FAIL) to triangulate me with his girlfriend. He confused real life with the movies. If he wants to play, I'll be at the toddler section at Target looking for toys. If my 2 year old nephew likes 'em, he'll probably get 'em... and he's almost 50. Then he can play. In his crib.
Aug 5 - 11AM (Reply to #4)
greengirl91
greengirl91's picture

Exactly, Susan! Kudos to you

Exactly, Susan! Kudos to you for that quote