Hmmmm - We're Angry and We're Hurt and We Can't Live with these guys BUT...

104 posts / 0 new
Last post
December 1, 2010 - 11:17am (Reply to #14)
michele115 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Blue

You crack me up... Let's See: In sickness and in health with the exception of certain personality disorders within the DSM including but not limited to narcissim - which may or may not be included in the updated and revised version in 2013 and or any other mental health issues which fall under the category of sociopathy or psychopathy. Depression is acceptable depending upon the severity and ED as long as it is not as a resut of a PDI do you take______ to be your lawfull wedded Husband... I think that might work...LMAO As per the question of fraud...if you can prove he was diagnosed prior to the marriage and failed to disclose I belive it could be considered fraud. Marriage is a contract entered into with a certain understanding that proper disclosures have been made prior to the union. Uh Huh...If you read my story, you'll remember, I was a divorce attorney too...
December 1, 2010 - 2:22pm (Reply to #15)
blueeyes
blueeyes's picture

Holy shitcake Michelle

Your clause on (Vows) is hilarious. Made me laugh. I read your story, but I missed the attorney part? I will check into this, as I will represent myself. lol. Only because he took all I have. I may file for fraud even if it's not supported in my state. "Depression is acceptable depending upon the severity and ED as long as it is not as a resut of a PDI do you take______ to be your lawfull wedded Husband..." You forgot til death do us part, which he forgot to mention he is capable of. No, on second thought he did tell me that he has killed and will kill again. Of course after the vows. Fuckface!
December 1, 2010 - 8:51pm (Reply to #16)
michele115 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Oh no Blue...you threw out a...

fuckface??? I haven't seen or used fuckface since '85...shoot you took me back...I've missed fuckface...forgot all about it...man these disordered ones make one drudge up some stuff hey?