:)

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 5 - 6PM
ewa
ewa's picture

:)

Today is one week since i did not contact my exN (last time we exchanged emails). I am totally sure i can make it 2 weeks! I do not want to contact this loser anymore!!! :)

Jul 6 - 6PM
betty2020
betty2020's picture

So so proud of you

So so proud of you girl....Little steps inching your way to a better life. Thats what it is all about. Were all here for you. xoxoxo

only one way to go...Forward (tm?)

Jul 6 - 5PM
rainbow1
rainbow1's picture

I am so proud of you! I wish

I am so proud of you! I wish that I could say the same! I didnt contact the N for 4 days and he didnt contact me either. I had no intentions on contacting him but I responded once he contacted me..... I am upset because I thought that I would be much stronger once he had something to say to me. So congrats to you!

Jul 6 - 3AM
ewa
ewa's picture

Thank you :).Tonight i had

Thank you :).Tonight i had again the same kind of dream with him. It is becoming boring now. Each night i am dreaming that he is trying to contact me and asking me to be with him again. And i am pushing him away. Today i was dreaming that he sent me sms that he wants me back, and i did not replayed to it! NC in my dreams :)!
Jul 6 - 4AM (Reply to #7)
NancyM
NancyM's picture

1 WEEK!!

1 week AND the dreams?? You are doing SO well...Good on you ewa:))

Nevergoback

Jul 6 - 5AM (Reply to #8)
ewa
ewa's picture

Thanks :). Yes unfortunately this kind of dreams. Maybe i should not read this forum just before i go to sleep ;).
Jul 6 - 5AM (Reply to #9)
NancyM
NancyM's picture

NC in dreams is a good thing

NC in dreams is a good thing ewa. It means your subconscious is wanting to be NC as well as your conscious. That is great!

Nevergoback

Jul 6 - 11AM (Reply to #10)
Lisa E. Scott
Lisa E. Scott's picture

Ewa

Congrats! You are doing so well! Like Nancy said, "NC in dreams is a good thing. It means your subconscious is wanting to be NC as well as your conscious." Since our subconscious determines our behavior, this is huge progress! All of our actions are a result of our subconscious mind.
Jul 6 - 4PM (Reply to #11)
ewa
ewa's picture

Thanks. I am happy to hear

Thanks. I am happy to hear it. And i have to say I really feel like there is less and less of him in my life now! But is thanks to your forum Lisa and thanks to all the members on it :)!
Jul 5 - 7PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Way 2 Go!!

Hi Ewa, Outstanding, good for you. NC begins with one day, one hour, one minute, and one second and before you know it, a week and you begin to get yourself back. I am coming up on 2 months and honestly, I had just about forgot what I enjoy eating. When I went shopping for the holiday, I was like, yippee, I can buy whatever I want without having to consider his junkfood crap. I bought Wild Alaskin Salmon, fresh Geogia peaches, soy milk, Earl Grey Tea, ect... The sadness and some anger comes in waves, however, as the days go on it's beginning to get better. I am rooting for you and am so proud of you for making a week. God Bless, Goldie
Jul 6 - 4PM (Reply to #5)
ewa
ewa's picture

And i can finally watch my

And i can finally watch my movies and nobody is complaining that is just waste of time! :) Congrats on the 2 months Goldie!
Jul 5 - 6PM
Steph
Steph's picture

You should be smiling! That

You should be smiling! That is awesome:) xoxo
Jul 5 - 6PM (Reply to #2)
sarahb
sarahb's picture

yes yay for you!

that is great! keep it up! you will be sooooo glad you did.
Jul 6 - 9PM (Reply to #3)
hitandrun
hitandrun's picture

Congrats ewa!!!!!

I agree...one week and dreams? You are doing FANTASTIC : )