100% percent HOOVER PROOF I achieved it you can too.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 5 - 2AM
fooled no longer
fooled no longer's picture

100% percent HOOVER PROOF I achieved it you can too.

You know the senario, youre ill you imagine he must be worried right??

I had major health issues he apparently tried to send me stupid messages trying to apease his own feeling that he is a complete bastard. because he kneww he had done nothing!!!!
so they finaly, weakly send you a message "I hope you are ok?".
Once you respond, which you want to because you are desperate in pain and ill and cant believe they dont care, they will have you. THEY DONT CARE!!!! write it on your mirror.
its like the wolf saying oh your poor girl.. come into my den...and I will heal your wounds. So you go in there, and he cruely bites another piece out of you.

its not real... He doesn't feel!! He wants to make himself look normal to himself or others. They know that normal people would be concerned in this situation so they try to fake compassion and worry.
YOU WILL feel much worse if he sucks you in and you respond to him, and he takes you on another dance only to discard you again. ignore ignore ignore.

if you have to block his email, phone, whatever or change your number.
even if you look at the email. he knows you have by checking on his computer that the reciever opened the mail.
Dont open it,dont respond, stay here. WE are real, he isnt.

Aug 5 - 11AM
fooled no longer
fooled no longer's picture

Mystwoman this is so true. We

Mystwoman this is so true. We all want to be special to someone. to have someone phone if we dont get home on time. To care about us, well they dont and frankly, we have been so hurt, we have doubts that anyone every cared that much about us. They suck all round I just focus on the great person I was before he met me. I applaud you and remember to smell the roses. I was so healthy before him, He caused my health issues. but hes gone, its like getting rid of a dead rat stinking up your house..
Aug 5 - 11AM
mystwoman
mystwoman's picture

Fooled, this is SO true.

Fooled, this is SO true. Your comment about health issues really hit a nerve with me. I have serious health problems. Because of this, I am frequently in a lot of pain, and sometimes barely holding it together enough to function in my daily life. Xnh, not so lovingly, would tell me he wished that I'd just go ahead and die because I'm not healthy. He said that I should go head and get it over with soon because I'm ruining his life and "holding him back from his dreams" (his dreams all seemed to involved "important" things in life like camping and riding his four-wheeler). In addition, he also told me such "tender" things as "Maybe I'll just beat the shit out of you until you divorce me" because I have severe osteoporosis and he knew that fractures from him beating me could literally kill me (or cripple me). Of course, to hear him talk out in public, you'd have thought he was Mother Theresa. In front of other people, xnh always acted SO very caring and concerned for my health, etc. It was all bullshit. He didn't care about me, and he wasn't worried about me either. If I died tomorrow, he wouldn't shed a single real, heartfelt tear. If xnh cried at all, it would all be to stir up drama so that others would feel sorry for HIM at my funeral. NC (in all ways), and completely getting rid of xnh, was the wisest decision I have ever made in my life. I'm SO much better off (and much happier) without him. :) Hugs.

Aug 5 - 11AM (Reply to #2)
Susan32
Susan32's picture

Health issues

It's terrible you suffered that. I'm sorry you had such a punk for a husband, you deserve MUCH better. I'm glad he's out of your life... good riddance to bad rubbish! The ex-Psych prof couldn't stand the fact I had asthma (ironically, being in New Mexico was good for my lungs-well,it was good at the time) After my grandfather died, he'd tell his male followers how he wished I'd drop dead, and he'd do the whole suicide ideation thing. He idolized Leo Tolstoy, who threatened to kill his wife Sofia when she was in deep pain after childbirth, and verbally abused her for being unable to breastfeed. When i was mourning my grandfather, the ex-P would tell his male disciples how he wished I'd die (that's a teacher, not a boyfriend or husband I'm talking about here) I'm glad I'm no longer with him. The Wallow&Las Conchas fires would've done a number on my lungs anyhow. I'm glad I'm past that.