Such a difference a year makes

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 16 - 12PM
evonjohn
evonjohn's picture

Such a difference a year makes

Hi all..it's been a while since I posted. I had such a roller coaster ride with my relationships over the last 2 years. I went from one narc to another in a matter of months, and my life was a mess......but only because I caused that and allowed that to happen.

Ladies, and a few of you gentlemen, the answer is easy:

If it feels wrong, it is.
If your gut is saying something, listen, it's ALWAYS right.
If it's such hard work, and your spinning all the time...it's time to leave

There is absolutely, 100%, no reason to stay in any relationship that makes you miserable and does not satisfy you. A relationship is not supposed to be filled with drama, chaos, lies, cheating, stealing. It is based on 2 people who just get it. It's so easy...it really is.

Don't use the excuse that you feel bad, or have no money, or the kids will hate you....GET UP and LEAVE! It's that easy, and there are a thousand resources out there. These a$$holes are full of it, with the threats and back and forth love. That is no way to live a beautiful life. I'm so over any relationship that is back and forth, drama, depression...I even have friends that I cut out of my life because they are so full of drama. Birds of a feather flock together, and I am not the same person I was a year ago. I am happy, self sufficient, motivated, etc.

I healed and left because I wanted to. With the help of Goldie, this site, church, therapy sessions, friends and family it all clicked and I worked through it. It takes time, believe me, but it's not as hard as some of you are making it seem. Yes, at the time my world crashed around me and there were days I didn't want to get out of bed.....but you know what, TIME HEALS ALL!!!!!

I took the better part of this year and just did me. I discovered me and all the fun things I love to do. I actually laugh all the time and do things that I want to do. I am happy, loving life, content and everything just makes sense now. It took me dating a few douche bags to realize what I will never put up with again in my dating life.

I met someone along they way, and he is amazing. Take everything a Narc is.....he is opposite. Take all the rules.....we have followed them to a T. Easy, simple, love, fun, relaxing, chill, special, friends, partners......so easy.

Please give yourselves a gift this holiday season - The Gift Of A Happy Narc Free Life! - this gift is FREE!!!
Hugs to you all xoxo

Dec 16 - 2PM
evonjohn
evonjohn's picture

Oh, forgot to mention. I got