Narcissist recovery Support Group Begins soon. Sign up today for you!!!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jun 16 - 8AM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Narcissist recovery Support Group Begins soon. Sign up today for you!!!

Due to member requests, I am beginning a Tuesday Support a Group as my other groups are finishing up shortly.

I have had members from a few weeks out to several years out. It's never to late to feel better.

http://www.lisaescott.com/blog/goldie

NARCISSIST RECOVERY SUPPORT GROUP with GOLDIE Weekly support group recovering from a Narcissist.

Contact Goldie directly: [email protected]

Next group begins on TUESDAYS.

8pmEST

EST. is the same as U.S New York City

I offer Newbies and Advanced Groups and You may choose to participate days or evenings on Tuesdays. The next group will meet via secured teleconferencing line.

The sessions are for approx. 2 hours or so depending on the materials covered.

8pmEST

EST. is the same as U.S New York City Recovery Support Groups.

NARCISSIST RECOVERY SUPPORT GROUP with GOLDIE

Immediate support and relief:

in understanding, obsessive thinking, doubt and questioning, mediating, and letting go of the emotional bondage with the Narcissist.

A return to self and self esteem empowerment.

Support is here for you now with Goldie, an expert in this field with years of experience working in small groups with proven success.

Please address all questions to Goldie directly.

[email protected]

Support Package, includes:

* The Path Forward Guide to the Six Steps of Recovery;Understanding the Narcissist, downloaded directly to your email for easy reference.

* 12 Weekly Support Group Sessions facilitated by Goldie's Expert experienced advice on coping with the adverse effects (intrusive thoughts, depression, self blame, grief, financial, legal issues) of the encounter/relationship with the Narcissist.and his /her dysfunction towards you.

Goldie offers a safe, completely confidential supportive environment to release, recover, and heal.

You are not alone in this, the support of the group has been described as a life raft in what sometimes feels like a deserted sea after the fallout from a relationship with a Narcissist.

[email protected]

Please email Goldie once you are a Support Group Member.

8pmEST

EST. is the same as U.S New York City

When scheduling your one on one, please provide:

Your time zone
Available times and dates

Flexible Scheduling Available
All efforts will be made to speak with you ASAP

Support Group Package includes:

* 12 Weekly Group Sessions facilitated by Goldie.

You may choose to partake now
(Order the full 12 week package on Goldie's blog or for plain receipt order directly from PayPal using Goldie's email.

* The Six Steps of Recovery Guide to The Path Forward downloaded directly to your email for easy accessible reference.

Support Classes and discussions will include:

A better understanding of the dynamics of the relationship.

Why a PD is able to Push our buttons like no other.

Control and manipulation defusing.

Proven Successful Mediation techniques when L/C is necessary.

Letting go of the emotional pain and obsessive thinking.

Is he really a Narcissist? Is it me and why did I stay.

Why letting go and moving on is so difficult.

What is the difference between PD's? Toxic relationship components. Sex addiction, self medicating, trauma bonding.

Immediate Relief from obsessive and obtrusive thinking.

Understanding the "hoover" and how to empower yourself.

Did he ever love me and will he treat the OW better?

Setting Boundaries, family of origin patterns.

Changing our own behavior patterns.

Who am I, what do I want and how do I get it?

Will I ever feel love or loved again?

Returning to self approval and love.

Self esteem, choice, and approval.

Daily email support from the Support Group members.

Your Questions and concerns will be answered between group meeting by Goldie via emails.

[email protected]

This group will be limited to 8 participants.

The meetings will be available to you via a secured professional tele-conferencing line provided to you prior to group.

The full package including your Path Forward Guide to the Steps, private emailing, and 12 weekly Support Group Sessions is available now and you many secure your package here:

Simply order the full 12 week lesson and group support series.

Remember, for your convenience, you may order package now. Choose the full 12 week program button on the top of Goldie's Blog.

Please email Goldie so she knows you are now a Support Group Member after you order your support sessions

[email protected]

ORDER NOW to assure yourself support , encouragement, and self empowerment.

"Together we will make it happen; you are not alone in this anymore"

"Together in Healing,

Goldie

Ps.

I also offer private confidential VIP packages for those who prefer a direct One on One healing recovery experience.

All conversations are strictly confidential.

I do have high profile clients and this policy is strictly enforced.

Please email me for details.

[email protected]

Testimonials:

"Most therapists do not understand Personality Disordered to the extent Goldie does. Why would they? They do not eat sleep and breathe this as I she has and have not lived it. Goldie has worked with over a thousand men and women from all over the world recovering from this type of abuser. She has worked with Narcissist and Psychopathic males. She gets it and understands their games. This is her life's work. Her gift. She is an expert in this field. Not only in understanding it. More importantly. She knows HOW to help you feel better and to recover fully from this type of toxic abuse. She has hundreds of success stories."

"Although I am a psychologist for many years I have found an old friend of 30 years to have NPD. We recently reunited and I am under the silent treatment and really need to talk to an expert in the area about all this. Thanks Goldie."

"Goldie's coaching is informational and she mentors us in recovery and empowerment. Her intuitive approach explores the way you perceive your life, allowing you to let go of the abusive nature in your relationships. There is peace of mind after narc and Goldie leads you back to your inner self. Your true self who repels abuse naturally." ~Tammy~

" I have shifted my focus and obsessive thinking from the narcissist to myself in Goldie's Support Group. I didn't know what to expect, nervous, and wondered how this would help. Goldie mapped it out for us and my fears disappeared, she's a great guide. We address and understand WHY we stayed, HOW we allowed our boundaries to be trampled, self esteem issues. We identify patterns and behavior, and learn what we need to do differently! I see changes in my interaction with the world. I'm in the moment. I am peaceful and in control for the first time in a very long time! Goldie had such a profound impact on me." ~kitka~

"I have had so many insights about myself and my very long relationship (if you can call it that...) with the narc in Goldie's Support Group. Goldie is wonderful! She will kindly hold your feet to the fire, and instinctively knows exactly where your head's at, even if you have no idea. The other members are very supportive, as well. I would recommend this to anyone who has started or been on this journey, because very few people out there understand what we've gone through, and how difficult it is to recover. And stay out of it." ~Newme63~

"Goldie, thank you for all of the time you've spent working with me on this and so much more. I would NOT have grown the way I have or feel as good as I do now if not for you. I've had an amazing facilitator and teacher for the last year, Ms. Goldie." ~It'sFinallyTime~

"I spent a large 4-figure sum on therapy with the xPD which got us nowhere. Goldie's Support Group it is without a shadow of a doubt the best bargain in support group/therapy land. If you want to WORK HARD so you can get healthy, figure out who you really are underneath it all, and feel heard and respected no matter what crazy bs comes out of your mouth: SIGN UP NOW. It works if you work it folks, and we're worth it." ~Trixy~

"Support is here for you now with Goldie, an expert in this field with years of experience working in small groups with proven success." ~Introspection~

"I had a one on one with Goldie yesterday and it did wonders for me. If you haven't done one yet, do it! I promise you will see things you never saw before. I also promise when you hang up that phone you will sense calmness again and you will realize there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Today I choose me." ~Movingforwardnow~

"To anyone thinking of a one to one with Goldie, don't think. Email her and do it! An absolutely inspirational lady who truly understands. Her approach is fantastic. My nerves in talking to a stranger and her patience with me and getting me to listen in a kind way was truly admirable. She speaks common sense to your fogged brain A big thank you to the lovely Goldie." ~Snowflake~

"Goldie saved my life." ~Freaked~

"The woman is good." ~JaneMarie~

"She's the best." ~Hunter~

"She really puts things in perspective. Love her!!!" ~alicat~

"I can't rate Goldie highly enough, it is worth the money for a one to one. Goldie I'm going to book another appointment with you for follow-up. One session like you is worth 20 with my therapist." ~Jax~

"We are so very blessed to have your wisdom and guidance in helping us grow and heal! Goldie, you have such a tremendous gift and we will be forever thankful that you have chosen to use it to help others recover from the devastation caused by our N/P experiences! You are a true Godsend! A bright shining light at the end of a long dark tunnel!" ~Much Love xo Willow~

"A big bravo to you Goldie! I have been here quite awhile now and I have NEVER seen any authentic members fail who have participated in your group! 100% success rate!!! A truly magnificent gift!" ~Janie53~

" Best decision joining Goldie's Support Group. The change in me was dramatic and quick. Moving forward in HUGE leaps and bounds. Group was a needed safe haven after the trauma of narc abuse. I have a real understanding that I didn't have before, on me and who I am. 4 months NC, it feels like longer, I feel indifference towards him now. Nowhere else can you receive support specifically targeted at moving fwd after a Narc relationship. Goldie is very smart, personable and funny, she also calls you out on your BS or stuff you're holding onto that keeps you from moving fwd! If you're thinking about it but nervous or not sure, just do it. I have made some friends for life. It was the best move I ever made to join the Support Group. I could have spent millions on therapists and wouldn't have made near the progress I have made with Goldie and my group buddies, :)"
~MissH~

"Honestly, Goldie's group is something I wish I can continuously revisit over and over. She's an Eagle. She pushes us eaglets out the nest. Don't worry she will swoop down and catch you before you SPLAT. She will repeat many times with patience until you get it. Eventually, Mother Eagle Goldie will let go and you will SOAR and didn't know you had it in you! Love you Goldie!!! I REALLY DO and the group!!!" ~L2A~

"I totally recommend Goldie's Support a Group to everyone and if you've been around a while and feel stuck, you want to move on, you do the reading etc but willing it to happen doesn't necessarily make it happen. And until you can tackle the real cause, nothing will happen. That's where I found the support group really helpful in challenging patterns of relationships. In talking to people working through the REAL stuff, the FOO stuff that unites us all. That's the key to the door." ~talktothehand

"Goldie's support group is the very best thing I have ever done for myself. I truly feel that my life might not have had any possibility of becoming rewarding, fulfilling, and happy without Goldie. I have seen many therapists, some very good, over the years, and not one has compared to Goldie. Her work is TARGETED. We get right to the point about how we ended up with a narc and how to move forward, immediately. I'm not saying it's easy; I'm saying she knows how to get you there. She completely understands how it feels as she herself has been through it- she pushes you to help yourself but is non judgmental and supportive. I haven't met anyone with her intuitive ability to read us through the phone line and figure out exactly what needs to be said. Friendships develop within the group. I have an understanding of how I got here and more importantly, where I'm headed. I have hope! Goldie's support group changed my life forever. I am so grateful I decided to sign up!" ~LisaD~

"I could have not gotten out of my relationship with my N without Goldie's group. It has been over 2 months now no contact and I am healthier and happier than ever. Hard days still, but it's manageable and before, it was not. You can do it - but you will need help from those who have been there." ~SkinnyBuffallo~

"I love this site. My one-on-one with Goldie was a God send and the hour with her was more helpful than 5 therapy sessions with 2 different therapists."
~Savingmyself~

Goldie's one on ones and support groups have been heralded by many as life changing.

For additonal support, a one on one with Goldie, to join support group, or to speak with Goldie directly, http://www.lisaescott.com/blog/goldie

[email protected]

Jun 18 - 11AM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

The Support Group Works

Jun 30 - 2PM (Reply to #2)
trying2survive
trying2survive's picture

Support Group

Jun 30 - 2PM (Reply to #3)
Used
Used's picture