I DID IT AGAIN!!!

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 19 - 1AM
Newandhopeful
Newandhopeful's picture

I DID IT AGAIN!!!

I managed to find myself another one or so it appears. Before we all met him we were told by a credible source that he's very ... Wait for it ... "Cerebral"! I was oblivious to the subtle clue at the time. The first inkling was when we were all walking in a group somewhere and I was in heels ... In order to navigate some patches of ice I grabbed the hand of the guy closest to me and thought nothing of it. When we got where we were going I was treated to a front row seat to a touch, kiss and slobber all over the closest woman to him show ... Very over the top and "out of character" . It wasn't until later that I put the two things together. This past weekend .. Ugh ... The reality hit me like a ton of bricks. It's amazing what can go on in a room that unless you're really watching you'll miss. I was talking to a guy and rested my hand on his shoulder ... suspected npd went a little nuts ... He got up in a woman's face aggressive like and inserted just enough cute to get away with it. I got the chills ... Now I decided an experiment was in order ... I saw him looking at me out of the corner of my eye and I just smiled at a guy friend across the room ... Unacceptable! ... (The suspected npd is a tall man and the guy friend isn't) ... And off he went to stand right next to guy friend and chat ... I think it was a side by side comparison of his "superiority".

Thing is, we aren't a couple but just at the heavy flirtation stage. It all started when we met at a function and during some speeches he started staring into my eyes from across the room and held the stare anywhere from 15-17 minutes and I was powerless to look away! Dammit in hindsight! And I was hooked and I give him all sorts of adoration and admiration and he just eats it up, giving me flirtation and compliments I suppose to keep it coming!

I guess he has delusions of grandeur though he doesn't need them ... I've yet to mention that he's a retired US Army General. No, not based on his words ... His picture is all over the military websites and West Point grad, pictures with heads of state so on and so forth. I guess one question I have is - is this prevalent in military officers?

Right now, I'm in the angry stage though I've yet to reveal anything to him. He's in the keep me at a physical distance stage only in a group setting stage. My angry stage is telling me that the next function we attend, the first flirt he throws me will be met with from me with "oh you're such a tease ... hmm...something only done by females". Let's see him make the speech he'll have to make after that one!

DAMMIT!!

May 19 - 8AM
Willow
Willow's picture

You're angry with this guy

May 19 - 7AM
pumpkinpie
pumpkinpie's picture

You can work with him. You

May 19 - 6AM
tiredofthisaddiction
tiredofthisaddiction's picture