Anger Again

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 11 - 2PM
FaithKeeper
FaithKeeper's picture

Anger Again

I'm just going to write and let it all out. I've been reading a lot on the forum and had a one on one with Goldie. My relationship was short compared to many. I didn't really catch him in any lies but here I sit today wondering what he DID lie about. There was a weekend skiing trip that didn't really make sense with "bad reception" but I didn't question him. WHY DIDN'T I QUESTION IT???? All the other signs of abuse and devalue were evident.

I'm feeling very very angry. I got curious today to figure out who the woman was that I saw him with a few weeks ago. It turns out it was a woman in Florida that he used to have relations with before me. He said they have a love/hate relationship. During the time he was with him, he said they were still friends but she didn't want to be on friends on facebook because she didn't want to see who he was dating since he moved to Virginia. Well guess what, It was her, who came here for the weekend. I was told by friends that they saw him with her at places that I usually hang out at and that he took her to my favorite restaurant. He could have been lying about not being friends on facebook because who knows maybe he offended her as well, but now they are friends and he is getting his supply so that's why he wanted to throw her in my face. I know all of this sounds like I'm sick in the head, but how they move on so quickly with no regards to our feelings AT ALL makes me FURIOUS!!!!!

Here I sit on Mothers Day all pissed off because he is nothing but a low life piece of shit. As soon as I ended the relationship, he contacted her I'm sure. I had even told my Mom that HE will not be alone for long that same day.

I hate that Man. And yes, It does hurt my ego that he has completely discarded me even though I broke up. He had her flying here to spend that weekend a month later. He never once tried to make things better, I was the crazy one, I was always to blame, never once apologized for the way he treated me even though I wrote him a letter spelling it out. God forbid if I didn't act accordingly to his rules. When I didn't, I was told I was an embarrassment to his image.

I feel like sending her an anonymous note with the link to this forum saying....Here Honey, You'll need this website when you get sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I hate that Man!

May 11 - 6PM
JennyD
JennyD's picture

I feel ya on this one. Me and

May 11 - 4PM
Janie53
Janie53's picture

BA

May 11 - 3PM
Journey
Journey's picture