Can he take my child??

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 5 - 11PM
Kandasmama
Kandasmama's picture

Can he take my child??

Here is a quick overview- my baby is almost 4 months old. Ex n has seen her a couple times. He lives in a different state. He signed a parenting plan that we agreed upon. The court date for finalization for it is in 4 days. He doesn't have to be there, just one of us does. Now, he has a new gf, who is also a mother, so you'd think she would get it. So he is pushing to take the baby for his "visits". He hasn't seen her in almost 2months. She doesn't know him at all and he threatened to take her from me so that she will never know me. Also told me to enjoy the time I have left with her. I'm scared he will show up at the court date and make a scene. I'm confused and super scared tonight. I did block his number cuz I can't take the harassment any longer. But always after his threats he sends a texts that says something like "I just want to speed time with my baby girl". I know he is gonna try to say I was keeping him and his family away from her when in all reality I've told everyone they can see her whenever they want, to just call me. I've told him that too. He is welcome to spend as much time with her as he wants but she's too little, and a nursing infant so he can't take her. Besides the fact that he hasn't taken the time to get to know her and doesn't know how to take care of her. I'm scared that because of the "I just want to take her to do things" texts that the judge will believe that instead go the threats. Help! :(

Jan 22 - 10PM
divorcedfromevil
divorcedfromevil's picture

My opinion

Jan 7 - 8AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

That is something you need to