Can't get over feeling like a fool

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 6 - 6AM
BlindNoMore
BlindNoMore's picture

Can't get over feeling like a fool

I did a one on one with Goldie, who confirmed what I already suspected. My head knows I should be grateful for having dodged a bullet and he did me a favor by telling me to leave him alone (for now, it "could work in the future if we're meant to be"). I guess the couple things that keep tripping me up on moving to the next step in my recovery are not only how could he say I was his soulmate and then not give a shit at the drop of a hat (after I started finding out about the other women), but feeling that he thinks he got away with his lies since he was too big a coward to admit it. And now I stooped so low as to get a fake FB account to spy on his page (he blocked me) and see that one of the two OW I know of is commenting on his stuff (after he said he was not having anything to do with her). Also can't get over knowing he's probably calling me a stalker like he did his multiple other women and nothing I can do to defend my reputation since he is charismatic and looked up to, while I'm a married woman who he threatened to make my life hard if I cause him any problems (expose him). We go to the same gym, and now I feel embarassed to walk in there for fear that he made everyone think I'm crazy (he says that about ALL his women, common theme). Just so frustrated! Ughhh

Feb 6 - 1PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Who is the real fool?

Dec 25 - 5AM
aurora
aurora's picture

compassion towards yourself

Dec 6 - 6PM
fefe65
fefe65's picture

your not a fool just a human