Just had baby with ex n

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 3 - 12AM
Kandasmama
Kandasmama's picture

Just had baby with ex n

I just joined this sight and this is my first post. I had a baby 3 weeks ago with my ex who is a narc. He hasn't seen her, despite only living 3 hours away, hasn't asked me if I need anything for her or anything. He isn't on her birth certificate cuz he wasn't here to sign it and our daughter has my last name. The only thing he usually texts me about is when we can change her last name to his and how I'm just an awful person for not giving it to her in the first place. We have been off and on for almost 2 years. He has totally destroyed me. When I got pregnant we were living together and had many plans for the future, including having children. Then he tells me that he will be moving the end of August ( I was due sept 17) to go back to collage to wrestle. He could finish his degree here and be with his daughter and the army would pay for it (he is in the guard) but he can't wrestle, which I guess is more important. I went through my whole pregnancy with him popping in and out of my life, leaving me at the times I need him most. I had lots of complications and preterm labor. I was in the hospital a lot to make sure the baby was ok. He never came up to see me or see how the baby was. Those were the times he would conveniently disappear for a few days. Now we have super limited contact and I only respond when he asks me about our daughter and I've let him Skype with her a few times. I don't know if I am doing the right thing or not. I would never keep him from her but it is so much easier and better for me when he goes days without texting. Just not sure what the right thing to do is!! And I am dreading the first time he comes to see her. I dont know how I will handle that!

Oct 3 - 8AM
boomer14
boomer14's picture

congratulations!

Oct 3 - 9PM (Reply to #4)
Kandasmama
Kandasmama's picture

Thank you so much for the

Oct 3 - 6AM
MyTurnToBe Free
MyTurnToBe Free's picture

Congratulations