wakeupcall's story

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 25 - 4PM
wakeupcall
wakeupcall's picture

wakeupcall's story

Four years' ago I met him. I had relocated to a new county three months previously. The first time I saw him I thought he looked really friendly, sweet and loving, I couldn't resist those big brown eyes sucking me in, I guess I should have taken a warning then, we sat on the back step of where we were and chatted for hours, mostly about him and what he had been through, how badly treated he had been by an ex and how it was all her fault.
Shortly after that and as few weeks later we had our first date, and then after that we were inseperable, moving as such a fast speed, he had a son, but we spent most evenings down each others flats, three months later we moved in together. He didnt work, was meant to be the house keeper and look after his son. That soon became my job. Not sure now why I took it all on, love is blind. I loved him and the arguments of telling me how useless I was I believed.
We got married last year. The arguments got worse, the name calling got worse, then he pushed me over. Shortly after he slapped me across the face. I took him on holiday this year but he wasn't happy as it was not 'his' kind of holiday, we ended up cutting the holiday short and coming home.
At the start of December another huge argument, he threw a cup of tea over me, I walked out, I haven't been back since.
I am currently living with a friend, in another County, with no possessions except my clothes and cats which I went back to get when I gave him my goodbye letter (will post that in correct forum). I have cried nearly every day since I left that first week of December. He was meant to be my lover, my fairytale and my happy ending. He wasn't happy unless he was happy. Nothing else mattered. He still leaves messages on my voicemail at work, turned up at work, sent a letter to my work, texting my friends and family begging me to go home because he loves me ...... no mention of my feelings. So here I am again, four years after starting a new beginnging after a relocation and relocating again, I've gone full circle, the only difference is, my heart has torn into pieces!

Jan 29 - 11AM
spinning
spinning's picture

Good for you, wakeup, for NOT

spinning

Jan 29 - 6AM
Emmai
Emmai's picture

<3 I don't have any smart