I am logging off

I am logging off

I can't read anymore. Evryone is hurting cuz of these jerks. I am sitting here crying reading the posts, feeling the sadness, the anger. Can't read anymore.

I am logging off fellow survivors. I wish you all a wonderful night, I for one, am gonna crawl up in a ball in the bath and let the tears come. Somedays are harder then others and this is one of them. I hate him and if no one has ever died from a broken heart.....well, I just may be the first.

Love to all....sweet dreams. Bye.

xoxoxox
mfn

rivergrace's picture

A Quote I Read When The Tears and Pain Surface

"The deeper the sorrow carves into your being the more joy you can contain." *~Kahlil Gibran~*

This all has a purpose and your heart and soul will overflow with true love and joy again promise xoxo

Celebrity NS's picture

Kahlil Gibran

"The lute that plays such beautiful music was once hollowed out by knives..."

Movingforwardnow's picture

Thanks!

I really am getting in the bathtub now and just let the tears fall.

I tried reading some funny stuff and it didn't work out real well for me.

But at least I tried.

Here comes the tears.

Goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams!
xoxoxo
mfn

Lookonthesunnyside's picture

Movingforward its hard to

Movingforward its hard to know you're so upset! I really wish we could help. Come back to us in the morning and let us know how you're feeling xo

LoserFree's picture

Your post made my eyes fill

Your post made my eyes fill up with tears!!! Hard to see the screen right now!!

Sweet Dreams to you too!!!

HUGS

LoserFree

Lookonthesunnyside's picture

Awww movingforward Im sorry

Awww movingforward Im sorry you're having a bad day. I know we're all hurting but we're also all here which means we're on our way to recovery!

Let the tears out, we all have those days. Hope tomorrow is better xoxo

raspberrygirl's picture

big love

big love to you , and i feel the same . but you are worth something to me . please go read one of the funny posts or let the tears come and go . but know that at least little worthless me over here in a tub of my own is lifting you up :)