Sending you pictures of himself

Sending you pictures of himself

Did your N send you pics of himself, uninvited? Mine did. Sometimes even nude ones. I never once asked for the pics either. The funniest part is, he endes up sending the most pics AFTER he discarded me. I wonder what the logic behind that is.

Alissa's picture

No he never sent me pics of

No he never sent me pics of himself but that's only because he
a) doesn't know how to take a pic of himself
b) doesn't know how to attach a pic to an email

he is old.

But he would always suggest that *I* should take nude pics of him.

toomuch's picture

when i last looked at those

when i last looked at those pictures I sure can understand the love is blind statement... In fact I still have one because when I look at it I look with distain and laugh at how low I had stooped ( well I guess I don't laugh all the time) but seriously what a a friggin FREAKSHOW !!! It is shall we say a reminder of how a person can completly fuck up their life!!!!!

Shellybee's picture

Constantly!

He literally sent me pics of himself all day long. Riding in a cab -- click! Sitting in a chair -- click! Standing on the golf course -- click! Anywhere, anytime. At first I thought it was endearing, now i know it is demented controlling intrusive behavior. And he is the CEO of a huge design build company here. You'd think he'd be busier running his company. Nope! His real job is securing adoration. So glad to be here with all of you.

Sweetwater's picture

Yes! Mine would do the same

Yes! Mine would do the same and i thought it was extremely cocky. I just didnt get it at all.

Armed's picture

What is it with them and

What is it with them and pics? Mine would actually get angry when we first met if I didn't send him any. Then I went through his phone once and there were hundreds! He'd save them from sex sites etc...it's was weird. Any thoughts?

Sparrow's picture

Narc #2 always asked for

Narc #2 always asked for pictures of my "bean" - I found this disturbing on so many levels. He never offered to send me pictures, but constantly asked for them from me.

He probably wall papers his basement walls with them.

Sweetwater's picture

Creepy! I too have wondered

Creepy! I too have wondered what my ex has done with all the pics I sent him..

Deidre99's picture

Lol this made me laugh. Mine

Lol this made me laugh. Mine too wanted endless pics. I don't know if u remember when I was nearing the end of the relationship...and I posted last year that he asked for pics. He was away on business and two days went by after I sent them and he said nothing. Just wanted me to feel like trash...like asked me to take them and purposely didn't say anything about them. Awful feeling.

Alissa's picture

yes that's what mine did too.

yes that's what mine did too. He would ask for pics and I would send them, and then he said NOTHING! No thank you... no "I like your pics" , nothing.

And then after a while I called him out on it and he said: "what do you think of the pics yourself?"
Me: "uhh... well I look a little tired is that it?"
N: "you have better ones."

Never good enough

Sweetwater's picture

Deidre99,

Oh my God. They really do act the same. This is insane.

My ex did this exact same thing to me! And he succeeded in making me feel like trash! This is insane behavior. He would ask me for pics...I would send them...then..nothing. I felt like he wanted me to feel like a dirty piece of trash. My mind went crazy wondering if he saw them or not. I would tell myself he was not replying because the pictures were not good enough. Sometimes, he even lied to me and said he never got them!!!

Bull!!

Deidre99's picture

Aw...yes. I felt the same

Aw...yes. I felt the same way. I also felt like he wanted to have control....as if to say you send them when I tell u and I will look at them when I feel like it. I am so flipping glad that guy is out of my life. I cant imagine still being with him. Oh my gosh....I probably would look so worn out by now. :( they take their toll on people.

florence's picture

Objectifying?

Maybe that's what the need for pictures is all about - they don't see their 'partners' as 3D people, with lives, histories, ideas, memories, etc. People are just 2D cutouts that they expect to be around when required. And then of course, there's the peculiar and very dysfunctional idea of sex - the need to have a picture to wank over, probably. Uggh, that's put me off my elevenses! flo x

toomuch's picture

yep sexy ones.. funny ones..

yep sexy ones.. funny ones.. posing ones.. party ones... and sad ones ... (they were to show me that he was so upset over the fact he had not made contact for a week but would like to contact me now) haha.. what grown men do this?

Goldie's picture

OMG, way too funny

I would imagine that it is so you will not ever forget them. They figure themselves to be immortal with old supply, They want you to remember them foldly because they imagine their images to be so great that when they show up again to hoover and try to suck you back in; you wil fall for it. They consider you to be theirs for life in their warped minds. Whether they come back or not; in their minds everyone is still stuck on them. I have heard many of them say about old supply: "She still wants me and I could get her back in a second."

Yeah right, in your dreams buddy.

They like to keep a piece of themselves behind as a reminder of their existance. Sending you pictures ties in with this. They are grandious yet insecure at the same time. Most of them suffer from a deep sense of inferiority. This is why they are so jealouse and angry most of the time. Although some of them hide it with their passive aggresive behaviors and others are more overt with their distain for people.

Good post Sweetwater, made me lol to picture him thinking that sending pics was going to make you want him. Classic Narcissistic behavior.

God bless,
Goldie

Armed's picture

Heehee

They suck!

KayJayGee's picture

Mine just did that a few

Mine just did that a few months ago for the first time - ones of him while he was still in the Air Force, posing near some aircraft. I think he felt it would move me because of all the years we spent together sharing an Air Force life, but all it did was remind me of when these pictures were taken (in 2002) and how I never saw them before because he obviously had them taken to send to one of his girlfriends - with whom he must be back in touch with (while he is living with the one he left me for) because I am sure she sent them to him as a "remember these pictures?" moment. And of course, I totally noticed the absence of his wedding ring in the pictures, so if he thought sending them to me was going to reignite some loving memories, it totally backfired. I never responded to them either.

HelpMeHeal's picture

Yes!

With or without clothes. Depending on his mood. And of course I'd tell him how handsome or this or that, he was. Blah!

nlvr7's picture

One of my narc exes does

One of my narc exes does that, hes fishing for compliments/supply

Jar of hearts's picture

Lots!

And videos! Always naked or sexual- complete freaks they are! Probably trying to show you what he thinks your missing when in fact you know exactly what he is- disordered!!

Xx

Armed's picture

He wants you to miss that big

He wants you to miss that big throbbing king downstairs.....look what you're missing!

You're missing a lot my dear, a communal penis!!!! Be very afraid!

Sweetwater's picture

Yes! I had a good laugh at

Yes! I had a good laugh at this also

jaime17's picture

Brilliant!

Best post I've read all day! Lmao, 'communal penis'. Snort, snort.

SuenK's picture

Pictures

He put a picture of himself on my laptop (although not naked) then I found out he sent the same pic to his "friend".

butrfly's picture

My n husband gave me pictures

My n husband gave me pictures of himself on our first date. It happened to be on my birthday and he gave me a card with pictures of him going all the way back to high school. I thought this was odd and did not know quite what to make of it. He also gave me a history book on the history of italy. I love history so this was fine but he said it was all about his culture and he would quiz me on what it said. A week later he asked me on another date. I told him I had plans and he tested me a picture of himself with no shirt on with a caption "does this change your mind?"I told him. sorry but I don't bail on my friends at the last moment. He said maybe I should text them the picture and show them what I was giving up to go out with them. I thought he was joking but later he seemed stunned that I didn't do it. He asked are you ashamed to show me off? I said I did not feel it was appropriate. He seemed confused and hurt so I changed the subject. To this day I don't know why I did not see what was coming down the road. They have such a crazy concept of what's ok.