my.angel.luca's story.........

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 12 - 5AM
my.angel.luca
my.angel.luca's picture

my.angel.luca's story.........

ok. this is going to be hard but i will try. Im sure i will forget alot of things thats happened as y mind sees to be blcking some stressful stuff.

I met 'B' a few years ago. a mutual interest in the paranormal brought us together. We started chatting on facebook, then texting, msn and emails. We had alot in common and a similar sense of humour.
I was in a 17yr stale marriage, already over but still together for the sake of our 5 kids. He said he was miserable in his marriage too and wanted out. we arranged to meet.
He drove the 2 hours to my city and we met up and went for a walk on the seafront. he immediately took my hand and at the time i loved it. my husband was not affectionate at all but this man was. overly so.
We started an affair (i know that wrong but it happens)and often spent weekends in a hotel etc.

that summer he went on a 3 week luxury holiday with his wife and her daughter, he told me it was to spend some last tie with his step daughter. (lie) he called me frequently while there. the thought of it hurt me, being there with her.

A few months later in november he said he was going to move to my city so we could be together forever.
He moved in with a mutual friend and all seemed great. id spend most evening at this house once my kids were asleep and their dad was home with them.

A few days before xmas i was at this house when i heard him talking on his mobile while in the toilet. i confronted him and he said it was his mother but i heard him saying he would be coming back soon. we argued and he told me to go. i did. That night he drove back to her. i spent my worst xmas ever...crying and alone. my ex husband took the kids to see his family and i was home alone. after a few days 'B' was in contact and was back here by new years eve. all was great again.

2 days before valentines day he dropped me home at 1am and seemed fine. 3am i get a text saying he has suddenly gone back to london as his father has had a stroke. i sent messages of support and concern. Over the next 2 weeks he called and texted and updated me on his fathers condition etc. (i later find out this is all lies , his father is perfectly well and he went back to her for valentines, all loved up.)
He returned after a couple of weeks and all seems ok.

a while later i decide to look thru his phone.....my heart sank, it was full of messages of love from her. i called her. we spoke for over an hour while he was asleep in my bed. she was shocked too and told me he portrayed me as some psycho stalker (!!!!!) who wouldnt leave him alone. i confronted him and this is where my memory goes fuzzy. i think we sorted it and all was ok but i remained suspicious.

during this summer we got very close, he told me lots of lies and cried that he had no children of his own and would love one. (i already had 5 ) he had asked me to marry him several times and we agreed to get divorces and marry. we also agreed if i got pregnant it would be a blessing. i did. he seemed over the moon and looked after me.

a couple more texts from her cropped up but he dismissed them.

one sunday i came home from work and him and everything he owned was gone, it looked like i had been burgled. i was 10 weeks pregnant. he had gone back to spend her birthday with her. it hit me HARD . i had a break down and couldnt function or look after my kids, they went to stay with their father. i hated the seeing me like that.

again fuzzy memory time but he came back a few weeks later with all his stuff.following lots of emails texts etc. he went again once and left his stuff so i threw it in my garden. his mum turned up out of the blue for it one day but i refused access to my house. i was heavily pregnany.he said he didnt ask her to. he returned again

he was here for the birth of our son, he cried and hugged the midwives and seemed genuinely thrilled. perfect new daddy.
mothers day 2011 our son was 12 days old. i mentioned that he should invite his mother to see his son and he said actualy shes coming today. i was happy and ready to welcome her.
she arrived, i invited her in but she refused. he went outside to speak to her for half hour and i knew something was up. he came back and said 'im leaving'
i argued with him and her and she drove off. he gathered all his stuff outside my house and sat there waiting for her to return. i begged him not to leave us, crying lots. she returned and called the police on my saying i was stopping him leaving. i wasnt. he left.

i didnt contact him in any way. i was heartbroken and had a newborn. 9 days later i got a letter from him. it was a very sad read. saying he had let them bully him to go back as they didnt approve and he didnt belong here etc. he said hed been in therapy and it had made him realise he needed to stand up to his parents and tell his wife he wanted to be here with me and his son. i let him return.
he spent 5 weeks being a wonderful dad, adoring his son etc etc. we had an agreement that any messages from them he would show me. one day his phone went and he quickly deleted the messaage saying it was spam. it wasnt it was from his mother. then my phone bill showed me he had been calling her as soon as i was out of the house on the school run. then i find a text from the wife, saying she wants to see him too and they will be together soon and calling me names etc. i confront him and he pleads ignorance to it. we argue but make up and all seems ok. then last tuesday i came home from school run to find him gone again. ive heard nothing since. been 2 weeks today...... i am very worried about him turning up ouf of the blue as he has done before.

sorry if things dont make sense as i said i keep missing and forgetting things he has done.
He says sorry for it but does nothing to make things right.

He was very sexually led, masturbated alot and often scared me with things he said and his expressions when aroused. he would constantly arrange his genitals so i could see them through his trousers and get me to compliment him. he also often exposed himself and wanted compliments. sex would go on for ages and he would only finish when i was satisfied, sometimes he wouldnt even finish himself.
he would admire himself in the mirror after showering and applying moisturiser but always maintained he couldnt see my attraction to him ( just wanted to hear my compliments)

Jul 12 - 5AM
Littleone
Littleone's picture

Hi honey, I'm glad you made

Hi honey, I'm glad you made it here. This site will be your savior! Thank you for sharing your story, it really helps to understand your situation. I'm sorry you have been through hell and back and no it's not over yet. The best advice I have is go no contact and don't look back. It's a hard and bumpy road. And a long one, but there is hope at the end of it. He is not the man you thought he was. He will never be the doting family man, it's not him, he's incapable. Time and no contact will clear the fog. You will doubt yourself along the way, like I said it's a hard one. You and your children need stability in their lives, not some crazy who can't be a man and deal with his responsibilities. Keep posting and stay close to this site. Vent, rant and rage. These women are amazing. I've been talked sense into and talked out of doing many stupid things. Hugs to you xox
Jul 12 - 5AM
my.angel.luca
my.angel.luca's picture

sorry that was badly written,

sorry that was badly written, am crying here. x
Jul 12 - 5AM (Reply to #2)
my.angel.luca
my.angel.luca's picture

oh and everytime he returned

oh and everytime he returned it would take days of tormenting. he was coming ...then wasnt, then wouldnt turn up and turn his phone off etc. would say something happened so he couldnt etc etc . i would be stood there waiting. he mustve loved that
Jul 24 - 12AM (Reply to #3)
lillymarch
lillymarch's picture

Stay away from this man!

He sounds terrible. And the fuzzy parts.. Oh, God! I have those too. I think it's the brainwashing. Or it's how we have dealt with the sheer trauma of what they have done. You have been ABANDONED repeatedly!! Teach your children what a strong woman does and maintain NC! I can't believe someone could do that to you, and with a tiny baby. It makes me so sad. You can get through this. My situation has some similarities one being, my ex-N was cheating on me during my pregnancy and when I had a young baby. It disgusts me. It was the last straw for me. Let this be the last straw for you. We will get through this!