Mohawk13's story...

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 21 - 9PM
mohawk13
mohawk13's picture

Mohawk13's story...

I was in a relationship with my ex for 4 years. I never even new what an N was until I came across this site. I new something was wrong with him... but didnt know exactly what it was. He lied, decieved me, would disappear, blame me for things he was doing to me, tell me I had double standards when he was the one doing it, yell at me, swear at me, wouldnt take accountablity for his actions, has no relationship with his children, no money, no job(long term disability), we never spent a holiday together, i could go on and on... Why did I stay? Why did I constanlty go back? It was comfortable, he told me I was beautiful and that he wanted to take care of me, he loved my son. That was about it. Until the last straw... which was this past week. We were texting one day while I was at work. I told him that I had just gotten my period. He told me to call him when it was finished! I said.. "When whats finished baby?" he said..."your period"... I said your kidding me right? and then he just flipped out... started swearing at me and then had the nerve to tell me... well since I had my period that I was going to give him BJ's... 2 of em and if I didnt or came up with any kind of excuse not to that he wouldnt speak to me until hell froze over...! I was in shock... and we havent spoken since... and well its a few day before Christmas.... What did I see in this man again?

Dec 25 - 12PM
ValiditySeeker
ValiditySeeker's picture

Misogyny

Is a sign of an npd or asd for certain. Good riddance!
Dec 25 - 10AM
agnesmurphy17
agnesmurphy17's picture

You're in the right place

Obviously it's all about him! And to think, he's pulled that line on other women & gotten away with it!
Dec 22 - 9PM
Timehelps2
Timehelps2's picture

Shocking things they say

This just reminds me of a comment I'd heard my ex say to me and shockingly to a few other people we worked with. "What can bleed for days and still live? A woman!" WTF? I Don't understand how I could have heard that and still been with him. It's awful what we hear and accept from them. Good that you're here and aware of what you are dealing with.
Dec 22 - 4AM
Scotchy71
Scotchy71's picture

mowhawk

Welcome....isn't it crazy when you read over what you've written and see it written down? Amazing the things we tolerate and excuse...you're on the right path though, he sounds awful, normal people just don't say things like that - it's so cruel and nonsensical.......read all you can on his disorder, it will help make sense of someone who very rarely makes sense.... They're just so screwed up, always have been..always will be - it's not your mess to clean up and no one has the right to treat someone with such little respect. The problem is, they have no self respect either. Stay strong and read this board from start to finish xxx
Dec 21 - 9PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Nice

Welcome! All I can say is, we are all in this together . You made the first step by telling us your story. Please get away from this icky guy. OMG! Read everything, stay here with us. Oxox