FAITH19693 story

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 14 - 6PM
FAITH19693
FAITH19693's picture

FAITH19693 story

I was told by a friend to tell my whole story and by writting it down might help me realize what and who I`m dealing with. So forgive me if this story is long.

It began when I was 22 yrs. old and he was 18, which I`m 40 now and he is 36, so anyway I started dating him and everything was going good he made me laugh which I haven`t in along time, I was a single mother raising a 2yr. on my own. (her father was in prision) We couldn`t get enough of each other. One night one of his friends and I were looking at some pictures of my ex and my baby and he got all mad and wanted to leave, he was acting really childish which totally turned me off. They left.We still seen each other every day and night, things were good. Then one night he push me and turned around and told him never to touch me like that again that I put up with that stuff with my ex and I will never do it again, he said he was sorry and never will do it again.
I use to collect glass dolls which I kept in my bay window at the time, these dolls were bought by my family members so they meant alot to me, I had this one that was my favorite and he knew it and one day we got in a verbal fight and he took that doll and slammed her head down and of course it broke.

Another time he had this box and told me when he was at work that he made me something and it was special because it comes straight from his heart, I thought to myself aww how sweet, he gave it to me and I opened it and what he made me was a dead rat in a trap. I freaked out and got up crying, he was laughing thinking it was funny saying sorry it was just a joke.
As time went on he moved in with me and we were getting serious and then another verbal fight, I got into my car crying and he came out and threw something in my lap and went back into the house. It was an engagement ring, it was beautiful. I went into the house all crying telling him thank you so much.

I got pregant and we wanted to keep it. He wanted to move because where I lived my mother was paying my rent and it was my place not his (well on paper anyway). We found a cute little 2 bedroom. Now things started getting worse, I was pregant and had a 3yr old., he was very controlling when it came to her, he wouldn`t let her sit by me and at times he wouldn`t even let her bath because I wasn`t getting any child support from her dad therefor she couldn`t use the water. The fights started just verballing but now things were being thrown, don`t get me wrong I would fight right back. One night really sticks in my head, I was maybe 7 months along and we got into a big fight so I left walking with my daughter,we were going to walk to my mother`s. He would say things like if I leave he`ll kill himself, so once I got to my mom`s I left my daughter with her and went back home, I was worried he would kill him self. I got home and open the door, and I saw him laying on the floor with pieces of broken mirror every where and a big chunk sticking out of his chest and bleeding, I fell to the floor crying and few seconds later he gets up, it wasn`t blood and it wasn`t stuck in him, he just made it to look that way.
My brother past away when he was only 13 and I had the picture fame filled with the paper article about his death and his pictures in it, he took it and desstroyed it, that was all the pics I had of my brother.
I had a cedarchest full of my daughter`s things, her outfit she came home in, her little socks, her wrist and ankle name tags well he cut those up.
Time went on I had our baby boy and we moved into a different place. I remember a few times it got physcical, he threw me a couple times onto the couch, but one night really stickes with me. He made dinner one night and brought it into the living room and we ate on the coffee table (which was a big glass table)
I don`t like mushrooms and he knows this and I asked him nicely if there was mushrooms in the gravy and oh my gosh he got so mad he got up af flipped the table acrossed the room then me. I remember one day he wanted to take a drive and he was acting weird I was worried he was taking me somewhere to kill me, he of course didn`t but I felt that way.

Another time in this house, we were fighting again and he wanted to have sex and I didn`t want to well he did so he held me down and did anyway. He would also about every other day he would throw all my furniture out the door and take it all to my mom and throw it in her yard and leave. Even one time when I left and was at my mom`s he came over beating on the door wanting to come in and I wouldn`t let him so he kicked down the back door. And to top that off my grandma paid him to fix it.

We moved again. Our son was maybe 6 months old now. One night we had a party and we got into again and my sister was living with us at the time, she told me it was best if I left, I got into my car he comes over and jumps upand down on the hood of the car then he jumps down and opens and shuts the car door and so hard that the window broke all over me and glass cut me in a few places, I left and when I got to my mom`s I called the police.

We moved again, we again had our fights and with the kids around I remember and so does my son remember this time, he got all mad at knocked over the bookself which was full of movies and some glasses. We had more fights in this house.

Years went on he was mean to my daughter, he never hit her he just never paid attention to her and when she was feed she had a curtain time limit to eat and if she took to long he would throw it away, and the time was like lease then 10 minutes.

I got pregant again, we moved in with my mother to save money, we lived there about 6 months then we bought a house, we moved in on my 30th bday, I had Raquel 12/28/99 it was going alright he still favored our 2 children over my daughter so over the years of his mistreated her and me just got to me and him grounded Brittany (my daughter) for stupid things and when I try to punish our son for stuff he would come home and undo it. All of these things made me very unhappy, many times I wanted to leave but I just didn`t have the money to support myself and 3 children so I stayed. Then Sept 15th I had a one night stand which I wrote about in my other story, well after all that and he got into shape and had his affair with the girl from the gym we went out with some friends and that girl from the gym was there, I knew something was going on between them but I didn`t want to think about, so we had fun, we got along for the most part. We went home and that`s when hell broke loose, he said something which was totally out of line I totally freaked out I went into the kitchen I threw everthing out of the drawers, he grabbed me to calm me down I started scratching his face. He picked me up and threw me down. I hit my head on our heater then he got on top of me and slapped me, I asked him "Is that all you got bitch?" Oops that was a mistake, he really gave me a good one. I finally went to bed. I woke up with a huge black eye and behind my ear was a big bruise.

Well that`s chapter one. If you all don`t mind I`ll write more later, my head and heart needs a little break, but PLEASE if you don`t want to hear more tell me.

Sep 14 - 9PM
blueeyes
blueeyes's picture

Faith

I'm so sorry. I believe that you trusted the right site for your healing. I'm not sure currently what your situation is? The ppl on this site have helped me in the past month and I hope you get what you need. PS- your story is similar to many of us here. I get sad when I see more woman getting abused. Stay strong and become who you were when you were single mom w a 2 year old. It hurts like hell to get there. XO. Trust, then verify~
Sep 14 - 8PM
betty2020
betty2020's picture

Faith your story has broke

Faith your story has broke my heart. Please share with us your current situation as i have not read that if you have posted it. I want to make sure you and the children are safe. You were with a raging psychopath! I say RAGING!!!!!!!! First priority's are you in a safe place away from him? Have you filed police reports and got a RO in place? If you are having difficulty with this please let me know and i can see if there is someone in your area that can help you with this. You need to take care of yourself and children now. Please keep us posted. Lots of love to you and your children tonight!!! only one way to go...Forward (tm?)

only one way to go...Forward (tm?)

Sep 14 - 9PM (Reply to #6)
FAITH19693
FAITH19693's picture

I`m still with him, no I

I`m still with him, no I haven`t done anything. We filed for a divorce but now are back together. CRAZY? Yes I know. I`m just so confused that`s why I`m here.
Sep 15 - 9AM (Reply to #7)
betty2020
betty2020's picture

Please stay with us and read

Please stay with us and read everything on this site. You need to educate yourself honey. I dont know how to say this so i will just come out and tell you that you are currently under a spell. You have been brainwashed and you are unable to see just how much damage has been created. You are at risk, your children are at risk and your fear is preventing you from making choices that you should be making. I hope you will stay with us here and that you will find something that resonates and the light will go on. You need to get out before it is too late. xoxo only one way to go...Forward (tm?)

only one way to go...Forward (tm?)

Sep 14 - 8PM
almostlydia
almostlydia's picture

You need much more help than

You need much more help than you can get here. I would urge you to go to the police or whoever one goes to for the kind of abuse you have in your life. I haven't read your other story, but based on what you have written, coming here is like trying to put a band aid on a slit throat. Get help for you and your children. You are living in hell on earth. almostlydia

almostlydia

Sep 14 - 8PM (Reply to #2)
FAITH19693
FAITH19693's picture

I`m here to get the strenght

I`m here to get the strenght to leave, I have one foot out the door. If it wasn`t for my friend in Florida giving me the strenght to get that one foot out I wouldn`t know where I would be. So now I need the strenght to get the other foot out and reading the stories from other people helps me, and telling my story and seeing it in black and white really helps.
Sep 14 - 9PM (Reply to #3)
blueeyes
blueeyes's picture

Dear Faith,

I read some more on your story and I have to say you are in the same place I was in July! Now I have 8 feet out the door and still living with him. Idk if we are allowed but I'd love to get your email. I came so far since July and I think sharing what I've done will help you. Trust, then verify~
Sep 16 - 7AM (Reply to #4)
FAITH19693
FAITH19693's picture

I could get all the help I

I could get all the help I can get, my email is [email protected]