blessed 6463's story

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 1 - 5PM
blessed 6463
blessed 6463's picture

blessed 6463's story

HI i live in the uk and being a victim of a Narc. i lived with him for 8 years and thought he was my soulmate. have not shared my story yet but found out that everything about him was a lie.

He told me that he was the luckest guy in the world to have me but quickly lost interest when we moved in together.

Never wanted to have sex with me made up the most awful lies about my children used me for my money never paid any bills emotionally abused me and then left me for another woman.

I have gone no contact for 5 months dont miss him as much but finding myself sleeping with lots of guys to feel wanted as i cant do relationships as i have no trust anymore

can someone please give me advice

i am so lonely

Apr 3 - 11PM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Welcome blessed 6463

Welcome... - PLEASE go through ALL the pages on 'Message Board' as I have loaded it with articles and your questions have probably already been asked and answered many many times. Click through the pages and read what interests you. You'll get up to speed and learn a LOT. - PLEASE read the stories of others. This alone is one of the most validating things you can do. Far too many become completely wrapped up in their own drama... which just makes it all worse. - PLEASE read through our whole blog: http://allabouthim.com - chock full of articles about Ns and healing in the future, please read the Rules prior to posting, as well - listen to our free radio show - archived at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/allabouthim - Please remember this board is NEVER to be used as a replacement for therapy. Please find a therapist and start going as SOON as possible for whatever level of PTSD he's left you with. - Please get into therapy and stop SLEEPING AROUND. This will only deepen your loneliness and make it worse for you to heal and eventually move on to a relationship worthy of you... ~~~~~~~~~ The world is a dangerous place, not only because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. - Albert Einstein Visit My Info. Website for Abuse Victims
Apr 1 - 9PM
ForeverLearning
ForeverLearning's picture

Keep Reading Here Every Day

Hello! I am so sorry for your pain and suffering. I was with a similar one for 14 years, withholding sex and not wanting to pay bills, etc etc. Stay around here, read all you can. The more educated you become, the better you feel in all ways, I PROMISE!! God bless you and hang in there! It does get better!
Apr 1 - 9PM
grossot
grossot's picture

blessed

I know you are hurting. Sleeping with lots of guys is going to prolong your pain. Stop torturing yourself. There's a very good article on this board about society making women feel they have to be with a man. Read it. When is society going to recognize women for brains, savvy, and class? We are punishing ourselves by sleeping around. We all need to get serious about making something of ourselves. What do you love to do? What is your passion. Don't you have dreams? You are worth so much. You were bought at such a precious price. I can tell from your post you have a heart of gold....something N's cannot attain. Go out and get something for yourself. You deserve it. First find a counselor- a good one. Then. Organize your thoughts, dive into what makes you happy. Make others turn their heads to see you. http://hubpages.com/hub/Married-to-a-Narcissist?preview nolongercontrolled
Apr 1 - 8PM
gullablegull (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

BTDT

Been there done that Blessed. I'm still there too. Our stories are very similar. I was with mine 8 years, married for 5 of them. The only thing he didn't take from me is money, for I have none. It's beeen just over 4 months since mine left me, and after about 3 months, I disoovered it was for another woman, whom was married for almost 30 yrs, but he broke that marriage up too, like he did my first one. He has been no contact first, which has been doubly hard. I found this website a few weeks ago, and it has helped tremendously. I have not slept with anyone else, and don't think I ever will...don't think I'll ever be able to give another man a fair chance, and feel most unattractive now anyway.....I feel very lost, very alone, and very frightened of the things I have to overcome, but I will do what I have to do. I have two wonderful sons that he has been a father figure to for 8 yrs also, and he has NC with them as well. Everything we had is a lie, and he was not even real...and it's a hard thing to come to terms with. I've been seeing a psychologist, but start with a trauma dr. next week. There is so much support on this site. So many of us going/gone through much the same as you. We can get through this, we just have to give ourselves time to heal from the abuse. I would say to save yourself for that someone special that will come along, and make all of this seem like the best thing that could have ever happened to us....Love yourself first. Hang in there...and keep up the NC. It really does help...and soon, your brain will be yours again, and your heart .