THE car

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 10 - 5AM
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

THE car

now i know what he's after..again...it's THE car...THE car is a mercedes ML...in 2001 he coerced and threatened me into signing my name on a loan for THE car...it's the only thing he's EVER cared about...the closest i ever saw him come to crying was when he hit a deer with THE car...he didn't care about the poor deer...but as they were dragging THE car onto the back of a flatbed tow truck...i thought the SOB was gonna throw himself across the crumpled hood, weeping!!...while he and THE car were apart...he called to check on it every day!!..i was hoping the damn thing was a total....but no...they managed to save it...

the night i finally got him out of my house, if not my life.. he stole THE car..which like everything else was titled in my name only...since it was the only thing the bastard ever cared about, i was determined to get it back..i had some money at the time..and hired a psychic to locate it...and she did....it was parked behind a cheap motel near the airport.he stripped it of any identifying stickers, and had someone else's tags on it...he'd forgotten i had a spare key...a friend drove me up there in the middle of the night and i stole THE car back from him...he's never gotten over it...he LUSTS after THE car....THE car ain't what it used to be..he had run the wheels off of it and thrashed long ago...and now it has 172,000 miles on it and a moon roof that won't close....but to him, it's still brand new...as beautiful as the day he met her!!.....geez...

he's a total POS...and is now delivering pizza drunk for Papa Johns... recently he saw me driving THE car...i wouldn't have even noticed the pig..except he pulled up beside me in a wrecked 1995 ford contour..stuck his head out the window like ET..and screamed at me... 'looks like you're doing OK bitch.. driving MY brand new mercedes'... whack job...

anyway....looks like the wrecked ford contour has come to a timely demise... and he is without a car... that's what his creepy email of the other day was about.. THE car... he wants THE car... he sent me another one last night...

I need MY car. You need to return it to me in good running condition. That is the only way I can continue to provide for the dogs

the bastard hasn't given me a cent for the dogs in the last year and a half!!... i'm hating him more every day... THE car... it's all about THE car...

if i had the money, i'd take that thing up to Papa Johns... douse it with gasoline... handcuff him to it... set it on fire and say... 'here is THE car.. enjoy it'...

will some of you write to me in prison?

Mar 10 - 10AM
rache
rache's picture

anybody watch

the horror movie about a ~CAR~named Christine? Its a psychopath car-possessed.
Mar 10 - 10AM
rache
rache's picture

prison?

Heck yeah,lol.HEY,you could draw up divorce papers and tell him to sign them and you will give him ~THE~car! AND,if you refuse-i will sell it to a junk yard as spare parts!
Mar 10 - 9AM
rache
rache's picture

Possessions

They are all about possessions....
Mar 10 - 9AM
moving on
moving on's picture

LOL

oh my god - they are all so obsessed with material things in their attempt to avoid the real human with emotions. I say make the brakes faulty and leave the car at his front door. That should be interesting...
Mar 10 - 9AM (Reply to #17)
narcnarcwhosthere (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

if i won the lottery

if i won the lottery....i would rent a crane...then go buy a ten ton ornamental boulder.....have the crane lift the boulder into the air...then park the damn car under the rock with an open quart of vodka on the dashboard as additional LURE....... wait for the psycho to come sniffing....then wham......
Mar 10 - 10AM (Reply to #18)
rache
rache's picture

I would (My ex PSYCHOPATH fantasy)

get a life-sized blow up doll (lots of helium)....while he was watching tv in the other room-turn off all the lights(doll on belly,butt in air)...i go in with a cigarette lit and say me and my friend want you to join us,but,she is shy and does not want lights on,ok? AND,she likes oral from behind(kinky me!),then,as he feebly ,but, actively takes off his clothes(salivating) i tell him i will please him as he does ~HER~....as his old GATOR face goes down my cigarette goes up-EXPLOSION! TALK about a HOT p...y!
Mar 10 - 9AM
TexN (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Narcnarc

You're killin me girl!!! That is some funny shit right there! Too bad u can't douse the car with him IN it!!! "My car"! They are so quick to take ownership of things that aren't even theirs. My exN didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of but anything I had was "his"! To answer your question YES, I would go see you in prison & even be your penpal! Lol!
Mar 10 - 9AM (Reply to #14)
Anonymous's picture

thanks!!

i may need prison penpals.....if that cockroach doesn't go away, i'm gonna stomp him....running him down with the damn thing is another option....then just PARK it on him ..throw him the key and walk away........ My blog
Mar 10 - 11AM (Reply to #15)
dysenchanted
dysenchanted's picture

Park and Ride

Park it on him. I loove that one. Can you really go to prison for a simple parking violation? ;).
Mar 10 - 7AM
The Girlfriend ...
The Girlfriend of Dr Jekyl's picture

Laughing so hard I spilled my coffee!

'Narcnarwhosthere'! Girl you should be a writer! I have laughed so hard this morning after reading this story. I am going to read it again...and go back to it everytime I need to brighten the day. You are too FUNNY...and obviously your sense of humor has helped you in dealing with all this. 'THE Car' should win an award for funniest and best post of the day! Thank you for making me laugh this morning. I will be smiling all day! You GO girl! Would I write you in prison?!!! Heck! I would come visit you and bring you a cake! :-) Kudos for writing this and sharing it with all of us. xo
Mar 10 - 8AM (Reply to #2)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

this would be hysterical...

if I didn't know this was the truth... ...the car. Sounds a lot like exNH who has a 1996 Convertible on its last legs - refuses to get rid of it. I can't sit in it without terrible pain and the kids hate it. He tried, while I was pregnant, to convince me to get rid of the station wagon because his was a 'good family car.' One time I was with the kids and him and a birthday party for a friend of our childrens'. Loads of parents around. He had to leave early for the funeral of a friend so he brought his car. All the parents where standing near where he had the car. When he goes to leave he got in, lowered the roof and said "I hope everyone's jealous when I drive up in this car!" and drove off. Everyone looked at me open-mouthed. One mother said "he's going to a funeral like that? Appalling!" I just said "no kidding" and walked away. No shame. I'd buy you the matches narcnarc... and take pictures for posterity ~~~~~~~~~ The world is a dangerous place, not only because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. - Albert Einstein Visit My Info. Website for Abuse Victims
Mar 10 - 8AM (Reply to #3)
Anonymous's picture

totally true

it is totally true....he stalks THE car more than he stalks me...i'd hope the fire would get hot enough to MELT him into it...and they would become ASSIMILATED....then they could dig a trench in the landfill and bury them together....a twofer... My blog
Mar 10 - 6PM (Reply to #4)
M
M's picture

Just replace the word CAR

Just replace the word CAR with DOG and you have my story!!!
Mar 10 - 7PM (Reply to #5)
Amazed
Amazed's picture

He stalks the car!!!!

That is so funny!!!It just goes to show how superficial he is!!! Right!! It is like it represents the dying ember of control he has over you,,,not! OMG the psychic actually located it,,that is huge!! We need that number and get the real lowdown on these bastards! That is such a triumph that you got it back, good for you. Keep on that path of success. It will lead you way different places hopefully than with him!
Mar 10 - 8PM (Reply to #6)
neveragain
neveragain's picture

You Win The Best and Funniest Post of the Day Award!

I loved your story. I love your attitude! I love the way that you are able to be realistic with the astonishing truth regarding his obsession with THE car. I loved how you were able to vent your anger into that very well written story. Too funny. Hugs, neveragain
Mar 10 - 8PM (Reply to #7)
quietude (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

I totally agree!

narcnarc....your stories manage to intensely horrify me and make me laugh hysterically at the same time! How you manage to be such a good person with a great sense of humor after the hell you've been through is an amazing thing!!!
Mar 11 - 8AM (Reply to #8)
Anonymous's picture

humor...

living with the psycho was in no way fun.....but making fun of him and his entire family of 'genteel' maniacs does give me some small satisfaction.....the psycho has no sense of humor... especially when it comes to himself... so poking fun at him probably hurts him worse than poking him with a stun gun... i've got a stun gun i someday hope to poke him with for comparison value...:) ...poking fun at him has probably kept me from killing myself... he really is stalking THE car... .he can smell that damn car from two miles away... possibly because he once pissed in it... there are several that look like it around... i like to imagine him stalking the wrong one and getting shot for his trouble... but he always somehow knows THE car... i've changed the tags... but it does no good... once i came out of a store and WARSH MY CAR was written in the dust on the back window (i refuse to wash THE car)... i knew it was him, because the idiot, for being such a 'smart guy' never could spell WASH.... i really really really hate his guts... i really really really really hate his guts...
Mar 11 - 9AM (Reply to #9)
dysenchanted
dysenchanted's picture

Narcnarc

I would paint the car his least favorite color. It would throw him off track, at least for a while, and then it would annoy the crap out of him...probably until he dies. :)
Mar 11 - 11AM (Reply to #10)
quietude (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

re:car

I agree, and sometimes the situations are so ridiculous...we could write a book, but nobody would believe it! :( The car thing reminded me of a Queen song from way back: (in part) Im in love with my car Gotta feel for my automobile Get a grip on my boy racer rollbar Such a thrill when your radials squeal Told my girl I'll have to forget her Rather buy me a new carburetor So she made tracks sayin This is the end now Cars don't talk back They're just four wheeled friends now It's so so sooooo out there, but it makes sense since they are so into possessions, OBJECTS, which sadly includes people. YUCK!!! I agree with dysenchanted...how bout pscychedelic rainbow colors??? And if he says something, tell him he's on a bad shroom trip because you don't see it!
Mar 11 - 11AM (Reply to #11)
rache
rache's picture

PINK

i'd paint it pink,lol.
Mar 11 - 12PM (Reply to #12)
M
M's picture

maybe..

I should paint the dog pink! I already "maimed his property" by having her fixed.