14 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 21 - 9PM
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

The Art of Seduction

(How Predators Do It)

by Robert Greene

Charm, persuasion, the ability to create illusions: these are some of the many dazzling gifts of the Seducer, the compelling figure who is able to manipulate, mislead, and give pleasure all at once. When raised to the level of art, seduction, an indirect and subtle form of power, has toppled empires, won elections, and enslaved great minds.

Seductive Hypnosis. Seduce ... or be seduced

Choose the Right Target
Study your prey thoroughly. The right targets are those for whom you can fill a void. The perfect target allows for the perfect chase.

Create a False Sense of Security - Approach Indirectly
The seduction should begin at an angle so that the target only gradually becomes aware of you. Haunt the periphery of your target's life.

Send Mixed Signals
A mix of qualities suggests depth, which fascinates as it confuses.

Appear to Be an Object of Desire
Make your targets hungry to possess you. It will become a point of vanity for them to be the preferred object of your attention.

Create a Need - Stir Anxiety and Discontent
A perfectly satisfied person cannot be seduced.

Master the Art of Insinuation
Create a sublanguage - bold statements followed by retraction and apology, banal talk combined with alluring glances. Make everything suggestive.

Enter Their Spirit
Play by your targets' rules. In doing so you will stroke their deep-rooted healthy narcissism and lower their defenses.

Create Temptation
Lure the target by creating a glimpse of the pleasures to come.

Keep Them in Suspense
The moment people feel they know what to expect from you, you spell on them is broken. Give the target a thrill with a sudden change of direction.

Use the Power of Words to Sow Confusion
The trick to making people listen is to say what they want to hear. Flatter them.

Pay Attention to Detail
Lofty words of love and grand gestures can be suspicious. The subtle gestures and the offhand things you do are often more charming.

Poeticize Your Presence
Intrigue your target by altering an exciting presence with a cool distance, exuberant moments followed by calculated absences.

Disarm Through Strategic Weakness and Vulnerability
Too much maneuvering on your part may raise suspicion. The best way to cover your tracks is to make the other person feel superior and stronger.

Confuse Desire and Reality
Create the Perfect Illusion - Aim at secret wishes that have been thwarted or repressed, stirring up uncontrollable emotions, clouding a victim's powers of reason.

Isolate the Target
Take your targets away from their normal milieu, friends, family, home. With no outside support, an isolated person is easily led astray.

Prove Yourself
One well-timed action that shows how far you are willing to go to win your target over will dispel doubts.

Effect a Regression
People who have experienced a certain kind of pleasure in the past will try to repeat or relive it.

Stir Up the Transgressive and Taboo
People yearn to explore their dark side. Take your targets further than they imagine - the shared feeling of guilt and complicity will create a powerful bond.

Use Spiritual Lures
Everyone has doubts and insecurities about their physical presence. Lure them out of their insecurities by making them focus on something sublime and spiritual.

Mix Pleasure with Pain
The greatest mistake in seduction is being too nice.

Give Them Space to Fall
The Pursuer is Pursued - Hint that you are growing bored. Seem interested in someone else. Create the illusion that the seducer is being seduced.

Use Physical Lures
Targets with active minds are dangerous. Put their minds gently to rest and waken their dormant senses by combining a non-defensive attitude with a charged sexual pleasure.

Master the Art of the Bold Move
Don't give the target time to consider the consequences. One person must go on the offensive, and it is you.

Beware the After-effects
Never let the other person take you for granted. Use absence, create pain and conflict, to keep the seduced on tenterhooks.

http://www.deeptrancenow.com/exc2_seduction.htm

Apr 16 - 9AM
neveragain5
neveragain5's picture

Use Physical Lures Targets

Use Physical Lures Targets with active minds are dangerous. Put their minds gently to rest and waken their dormant senses by combining a non-defensive attitude with a charged sexual pleasure. Hmmmmm, I wonder why the active mind is dangerous?
Apr 16 - 1PM (Reply to #12)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

active mind

because you will figure out that they are full of DOO-DOO!! ~~~~~~~~~ Moving Forward: Coaching for Victims Pathologicals Feelings buried alive never die. - Alice Miller
Apr 16 - 10PM (Reply to #13)
neveragain5
neveragain5's picture

Exaaaaacccttllllyyy. :)

Exaaaaacccttllllyyy. :)
Apr 15 - 5AM
CarolKittyGale (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

he must have read this

both my exN's must have read this because this is exactly what they did.... As I read through this site I can not believe that time and time again how carbon copy this all is for me and everybody on here. It all goes much deeper then them just being jerks it is a dyed in the wool thing. I started to think there was something wrong with me that maybe even though at one point he acted like he did and said he loved me he just didn't love me and this new girlfriend is THE ONE for him because he just stopped loving me overnight, especially when he moved in with her after 4 week but when I come to think of it I would have never let him move in with me but he stayed at my house an awful lot and had a lot of the rights without any of the responsibilities...he and the new gf were both living seperatley in someone elses houses so got a flat together...how he will afford it I don't know. This site is so empowering and knowledge is everything. I just want to stop loving and missing the person I thought he was.... but I'm getting there I know the drill. Thank you to Lisa and Barbara and everybody on here.
Apr 14 - 5PM
seancunningham
seancunningham's picture

I'm Convinced

N used these tactics on me. N used each step. As I read them, the memories come back. It was eerie. WAS?? It is eerie. He followed each step with sly precision. Maybe I was the test case. It was as if he was honing his skills. N was new at it...or maybe N's skills had gone flabby, and he needed to sharpen them. But it was as if he was following a rule book. Because each of the above steps were used on me. It went awry for him toward the end. But, still VERY creepy.
Apr 14 - 7PM (Reply to #5)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

same.

same for Psycho-Boy. Each and every single one. ~~~~~~~~~ Moving Forward: Coaching for Victims Pathologicals
Apr 14 - 8PM (Reply to #6)
wallaby (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Mine too

My N very much like B's in his approach and lure. Creepy. These tactics must come in the hard-wiring for the Psycho-N species. Wait that sounds too close to human.... Maybe the tactics are embedded in the software programming for the terminator/predator program their hard-chips run on.
Apr 14 - 10PM (Reply to #7)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

mothership

or beamed in from the mothership (remember that TWILIGHT ZONE "How To Serve Humans"? ) ~~~~~~~~~ Moving Forward: Coaching for Victims Pathologicals
Apr 14 - 10PM (Reply to #8)
wallaby (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

LMAO B

Yes, even better. Thank God you are still a comedy writer - the N's haven't beamed that out of you.
Apr 14 - 10PM (Reply to #9)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

the Force

once the mothership FINDS all the Ns; as that famous line in Jaws said... "we're gonna need a bigger boat!" ~~~~~~~~~ Moving Forward: Coaching for Victims Pathologicals "Victims would love to 'leave it in the past' (wouldn't you?) But they can't. Because it's trauma to them. It's a deep wound... and they carry it with them every minute of every day. This doesn't make they crazy, liars or scorned. It makes them human."
Apr 14 - 4PM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Art of Seduction - how narcs do it

~~~~~~~~~ Moving Forward: Coaching for Victims Pathologicals
Mar 20 - 2PM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

How Predators/ Narcs Lure You In

READ TOP POST ~~~~~~~~~ The world is a dangerous place, not only because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. - Albert Einstein Visit My Info. Website for Abuse Victims
Apr 16 - 11PM (Reply to #2)
aceonelady
aceonelady's picture

that ;s exactly how it went.....

All of the above is his modus operandus,i left and since then he went NC but before he did it he would send me a couple of emails sayin "Not that i want to have conversations with yiu again,but i really care about how you are doing" and then....I am pretty surethat we will be talking to each other as friends in the future but without the great expectations we had from each oter in the beginning....I willsend you an e mail ocasionally but no promisses....But i broke NC and he said he don't want nothing to do with me(for the million time)and he never did contact me directly again,but woul go on Skype to let me see he was talking to someone else ,and that she was good folks like me but not crazy like me....I am dangerous and he doesn't trust me anymre...yeah right,well i did exposed him to his children;s mother from whom he was already separeted from due something that happenned with his 15 old year daughter....Now he is totally NC on me ! I fell sorry i broke that before,but NC is NC so ....

Aceonelady