Mylifehaschanged's Story

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 30 - 8PM
mylifehaschanged
mylifehaschanged's picture

Mylifehaschanged's Story

Let me start off by saying,ithank God ive found People that understand what dealing,with a narcissist is like (CRAZY MAKING,MIND BOGGLING)So,heres my story.I have known my ex narc for 18yrs,but we didn't start dating till four yrs ago,an what a horrible four yrs i endured.I should had knew something wasn't right,because he showed me the first RED FLAG on the FIRST DATE!We made plans to meet at a local bar(I use to live in this town but sinced moved 150 miles away,so,i had to travel to meet him)i,arrived at 3pm and he told me he was on the way but didn;t arrive till 5:30!i,gave him his first dose of supply,when he noticed my discomfort,when he finally got there.He had the nerve to look at me straight faced an say;I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU SINCE I FIRST MET YOU,18YRS AGO)!i,still ask myself to this day,why???DIDN'T I RUN THEN???anyways,after that night he treated me very,kind for the first two months...after,that it was a living hell.After four yrs of dsting this man.I CAN NOT LOOK BACK AN SMILE AT NO GOOD MEMORIES!My memories only consit of pain,anger and the feeling that im CRAZY!This man is the incarnate of the devil himself.I,was used only for sex and money while he srtung along five other women and a WIFE!WHY WAS I SO ATTACHED TO THIS MAN???someone who clearly showed me time after time that HE IS NOT RIGHT!Until he did the total DEVALUE N DISGUARD.he has turned lots of people in my hometown against me.he has lied constantly on me. when i do go to my hometown and go out some where HE SHOWS UP!Its like this creep has evil powers or watching me.My Son n Law has noticed this also.I,was in my home town a month ago hadnt had contact with him in over four months and he once again just magically appeared.do they have evil power?as long as im in my new home state.i,dont call or text him.when im in my home state and see him I END UP CALLING OR TXN HIM???(AM I REALLY CRAZY)???my whole life has changed.The people that im still friends with have seen the change in me.i, barley can trust others anymore.its like he live in my mind c0nstantly.he,has projected all his filt on me.I,Pray all the time for GOD to take back what the devil has stole.He is answering my prayer because he lead me straight to this site.THANK YOU LISA BECAUSE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR SITE N SOME OTHERS I WOULD HAD KNEW NOTHING ABOUT A NARCISSIST.YOUR site is the best though:)P.s....i have sooooo much to talk about as far as my experience this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Aug 31 - 12PM
spinning
spinning's picture

Welcome, mylife, I am

so glad you found this site though I'm sorry you had to come here. You are on the path to recovery and freedom. It is hard work to undo the damage the disordered ones inflict in our lives, but it is possible. It takes time and total No Contact, but I am here to tell you it is worth the effort. This community is filled with helpful, compassionate, wise people and the information on this forum is so helpful in the journey. We are all in this together and you will find support, kinship and even humor here. Keep posting and "getting it out," it really does help. Most sincerely, (fighting to keep from) spinning. THE SICK FREAK ISN'T WORTH THE ENERGY OR THE TIME.

spinning

Aug 31 - 5PM (Reply to #5)
mylifehaschanged

THANKS YOU!I am so

THANKS YOU!I am so thankful.ive found people who kkow whats its like and uderstands!
Aug 30 - 9PM
lillymarch
lillymarch's picture

Glad you are here..

I know that addiction well! This site has helped me tremendously. It sounds horrendous what youve been through.. No contact is the way to go. We're all here for you.
Aug 31 - 5PM (Reply to #3)
mylifehaschanged

THANK YOU!

YES,THATS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE AN ADDICTION.HOPEFULLY,I WILL B ABLE TO REMAIN NO CONTACT.IM GETTING STRONGER AS EACH DAY GOES BY.I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DAY IM ABLE TO LOOK BACK AN SAY;WHEEEEWWWWW!AND THAT'S WHAT ALL THE TEAARS N PAIN WAS FOR???I DON'T LABEL HIM AS HUMAN ONLY A "THAT OR IT"
Aug 30 - 9PM
Redhead1
Redhead1's picture

It is a life changing

It is a life changing experience. I am sorry you had to live it. Go complete NO CONTACT, work on you, read and read and time will do the rest. They are evil monsters with an agenda. Its all a game for them. Unfortunately, they think that their game is the way life is intended to be lived. They don't think normal. It took a long time for me to realize my exnarc was truely disordered. HUGS