Welcome to 458 guests online

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 4 - 10PM
58 and going strong
58 and going strong's picture

Welcome to 458 guests online

Sometimes I see those numbers when scrolling up & down the site, but 457 is very far beyond what I usually see. Are we seeing the effects of a long weekend here? Or is this 'just a regular Sunday night'?
Anyway, glad you are all searching for answers and solutions to the obstacles in your lives! This is a very loving and helpful place to get started.

Sep 5 - 12AM
freaked
freaked's picture

We are the Champions, my friend

BONNE JOURNÉE 58 and going strong!! The Empaths of the Ring.. congregating, and exchanging notes.. I've paid my dues Time after time I've done my sentence But committed no crime And bad mistakes I've made a few I've had my share of sand kicked in my face But I've come through (And we mean to go on and on and on and on) We are the champions my friend And we'll keep on fightin' till the end We are the champions, We are the champions No time for losers 'cause we are the champions Of the world I've taken my bows And my curtain calls You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it I thank you all But it's been no bed of roses No pleasure cruise I consider it a challenge before the whole human race And I ain't gonna lose We are the champions my friend And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'cause we are the champions Of the world We are the champions my friend And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'cause we are the champions. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREDDIE MERCURY!!!!! Post Script: Freddie Mercury of Queen appears to have been quite a severe Narcissist. Let us remember the grief of Liza Minnelli when Mr Mercurial succumbed to AIDS at the age of 48. I am sure she went through mental hell.. In the commemorative album for Mr Freddie, it is Liza Minnelli who sings this songs of his..and waves Goodbye to Him in the sky. What a gesture that was...and i never really understood the Significance of it until Today morning... thoughts are flashing in my mind like telegraphy. take a look at this video of the song..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EpqaWoiIBY&feature=related Note the Black&White costume which Freddie is wearing...isn't it Symbolic??? Narcs can think only in B&W and never be aware of the 256 Shades of Gray that exists in between.
Sep 5 - 10PM (Reply to #3)
58 and going strong

great post! And let's think

great post! And let's think of Liza and her family of origin . . . it doesn't start just like that and out of the blue . . . safe to guess it usually goes and develops over several generations. I didn't know what was going on, the famous 'can't put my finger on it', just knew something was so wrong. Set out to change things in my family and thankful now that I was not careful what I wished for! My children are thriving now.
Sep 4 - 10PM
58 and going strong

So now we are to the 'normal'

So now we are to the 'normal' 147 - welcome anyway!