NEW Support Group; Join Now for Additional Support Begins February 8th 2012

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 19 - 6AM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

NEW Support Group; Join Now for Additional Support Begins February 8th 2012

Beginning February 8th , we will be offering a weekly support group for our members.

The gold membership package will include:

* Eight weekly meetings with Lisa and Goldie

* A personalized one on one session with Goldie to address your concerns and questions
regarding any unresolved issue's standing in the way of your recovery.

* The Six Steps of Recovery Guide

Topics will include:

What is the difference between a PD and a typical breakup in a relationship? Why is this so difficult and different?

Obsessive and obtrusive thoughts

Maintaining NC and the Hoover

Did he love me and will he treat the OW better?

Self Empowerment

Self care and protection; setting bounderies

Questions for Lisa and Goldie

We will support each other on the Path Forward. This group will be limited to 10 members and this is a great opportunity to make connections with the other members. Exchange phone numbers, emails with each other if you choose to and have that additonal support of the other members throughout the week.

The meetings will be available to you on the phone every Wednesday beginning February 8th from 8pm to 9pm Central Standard Time. You will simply dial into the meeting at the scheduled time.

We will be using a tele-conference call service and each member will be provided with a dial-in number and participant pin to call-in and access the meeting. The 8 week meetings will begin on: 2/8/12 until 3/28/12.

*****To access the group support meetings, the one on one with Goldie, which may be scheduled anytime before the groups begins:

Click on the ADDITIONAL SUPPORT option on the LEFT in the MENU area and choose the Gold Membership option.******

After you have joined the group, PM me and we will schedule our one on one session and make arrangements to have your Six Step Guide downloaded to you.

Please PM me with any questions and to schedule your one on one session.

Together we can do what we cannot do alone.
Goldie

Love & Light on the Path Forward,
Lisa

Jan 29 - 10AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Everyone

This is a great healing opportunity .. Hunter
Jan 26 - 2PM
spinning
spinning's picture

What an awesome way to connect

with each other and support each other and get to know each other. This is exciting, and pretty neat that it is coming on the heels of the Boston meet up. This is yet aother chance to get to know each other and learn and grow together. How awesome Goldie and Lisa! Love, (not) spinning AND IT FEELS GREAT

spinning

Jan 25 - 10AM
Isis
Isis's picture

What do we have to do to join

What do we have to do to join this group support? Thanks.
Jan 25 - 10AM (Reply to #7)
Goldie
Goldie's picture

On the left side of this page you see additional supports

Right below HOME click on that and you see gold membership group membership. You order your membership right there. Goldie
Jan 25 - 10AM (Reply to #6)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Additional Support

You can access this on left .. Titled additional Support.. It's going to be great... Hunter
Jan 24 - 1PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Ok guys let's get on board

Ok guys let's get on board here!! I love kicking people out of Narcville because they have moved on with their lives..(you can stay and help newbies too) Who wants to be the first to be evicted??? Let's get this group rolling... Not only is it healing..it will also Form lasting friendships .. I think Lisa and Goldie are pretty great.. Now you can have the opportunity to see what I'm talking about.. We may even have a few guest appearances with the mod squad!! I met My BFF here ..Happy1 is now fulfilled and Happy!! Let's get a Narcville Party Started. Hunter
Jan 24 - 7AM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Hunter I am posting the details for the support group

Goldie
Jan 20 - 4PM
walking_on_sunshine
walking_on_sunshine's picture

Hands on help, very cool,

Hands on help, very cool, love it
Jan 23 - 7AM (Reply to #2)
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Yes so many have asked for the one on one support

I am excited about this and know it will help our members with their recovery and healing. Goldie