My Story amf1986

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 28 - 9AM
amf1986
amf1986's picture

My Story amf1986

Hi I'm new on here and need some advice. I met my ex N November of 2012. I was 26 he was 28. We dated for 6 months before I called it off because he could not/would not commit to being boyfriend girlfriend even though he admitted we did everything that you do in a relationship without the titles and he even told me that his dad asked if I was "the one" and he said he thinks so and that we had something special. Of course all lies I'm sure. I fell for him very quick and very hard, things weren't bad in the beginning but something always felt off a few months in being who he is he started treating me so badly like dirt and like I never meant anything to him which of course he denied, especially after we broke up it just got worse and worse. I know I'm not perfect but I was very good to him and tried so hard to make things work while he would blame everything on he when really it was all him. I know that I allowed him to treat me this way but I loved him and always had hope that he would realize what a great person he lost who really loved him. So for the last 7 months we have been sleeping together (I went no contact for two months until he contacted me eluding to getting back together) in this time I suspected he started seeing a girl in her early 20's that was part of his circle of friends, I don't know her. He denied it and still does but I was right all along it's been about 5 months of them dating and I just found out she is now his girlfriend which I am devastated over. I understand that he is a sick person but my heart always has that hope things would work out between us. Every time I started to forget about him he would contact me. I've finally had it and am ready to move on and want to tell the poor girl what this guy is doing to the both of us. I think that would ensure he would no longer contact me so I can move on for good. My question is has anyone ever told the new girlfriend that they were still sleeping with the N and if so how you went about doing it? Is it even worth it? I normally would have just left it be but I'm so upset and want her and everyone to know who he really is (which I think some do) I want to stick it to him and obviously I resent the girl but I know it's not her fault and I do feel bad too and want to hopefully save her from the pain I'm going through. I'm sorry if I'm all over the place I'm just having a really hard time getting over him and don't know what to do.

Feb 2 - 8AM
amf1986
amf1986's picture

I am a little lost and confused..

Feb 2 - 12AM
Deidre99
Deidre99's picture

So the clif notes are that

Jan 7 - 6PM
amf1986
amf1986's picture

I have been NC for four days