maui3375's story

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jun 19 - 7PM
maui3375
maui3375's picture

maui3375's story

7 yrs of Hell

It starts like all the other stories of Narcs.Carbon copies.. They make you believe you are the queen for about 6 months to a year and then the bottom falls out. He had numerous girls who he said were just friends. When I would visit 1 night a week he would text them or be on the phone. I told him how rude that was to have me come then ignore me.. But really..he didn't care, He told me I wasn't going to tell him who to text or talk to on a phone he was paying for!! He would never let me put a label on what we had. Just friends is all I got. So I know his other friends who were girls. were no different. He would have sex with them and me too. I felt like I was going insane. For real! When I would need to get my sanity back after months of lies and bullshit, I would block his calls and text and regain my sanity. I actually would feel the brain fog lift and I could think again and not be stressed. He would talk to me at work and say he missed me and blah blah. Then I would cave and go down to his house.I would stay the night but the next morning I would feel bad for going because I knew it was a toxic relationship and the hell was going to continue,and it did.

Jun 20 - 1PM
DawnWins
DawnWins's picture

Block the toad and don't look