kelli92892's story

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 1 - 5PM
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

kelli92892's story

Boy am I glad I found this site! I am in So much emotional turmoil right now I can barely describe it.

At the beginning of April my first boyfriend from the 7th grade contacted me through Classmates. We talked to 2 months, on the phone sometimes up to 4 hours every night. We could barely stop talking. Then he tells me after 32 months of dating -- he has a girlfriend of 10 yrs! I was devastated.

He told me he could not see a future with her and they were about to break up. So I told him I could not see him anymore until that relationship was officially over. He tried to break up with her and he said she started crying and he could not do it. I hung in there another two months because we had a connection that I have never felt before with another human being.

He constantly asked me "how do you feel about me?". He was always very shy in school. Very insecure and quiet. I never in a million years would have entertained the idea that he would hurt me or had some inflated ego - or should I say an ego that would stop at nothing- to get his ego inflated.

I have broken up with him, but I do feel as though he emotionally raped me. I feel I can never trust anyone again. I feel as though, if a nice guy comes a long now he will be guilty until proven innocent and I hate that. I know narcissists and sociopaths can fool even the best psychotherapist, but I still feel unnerved that he could do what he has done...lying and leading me on.

I am just heartbroken!

Sep 1 - 6PM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Welcome - you got played by a predator!

get Lisa's book it will help start going thru EVERY PAGE on MESSAGE BOARD on the left and all the entries under MY BLOG on the left - this will help you understand (and keep you from asking questions that have already been asked & answered many many times) Listen to the free radio shows here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/allabouthim Psycho-Boy looked me up on Classmates.com after 27 years. http://www.lisaescott.com/forum/2009/07/22/barbaras-story Your guy was playing you. You should seek therapy ASAP as well.