ginger3681's story

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 11 - 1PM
admin
admin's picture

ginger3681's story

I just found this website and I am SOO happy I did!! I have been going through 2 years of craziness. My N comes back every few months. Just when I am getting better...the email or call comes...."Miss You", "thinking of you", XOXOXOX... ugg! The last email, I replied about how things are good with me and what I have been doing and hope he is doing well etc....guess what? NO REPLY!! He is driving me nuts!!! He even emailed me to join a social music site where you write comments about songs and add them to your list.. he was adding love songs and making commments to someone else!!! "this one is for XX"....(not me!) Why bother asking me to join???? To hurt me??

After reading this site, I finally figured it out...It is All to hurt me!! He even has become friends with some of my friends and when I see him in social situations and he talks to them it makes me nauseous and stressed out!!

In the past year, I created so much drama in my head, went through depression, thought I was going crazy, etc. When I found this site, I was so relieved to know that it is NOT me!!

Yes, I have co-dependency and self esteem issues that probably got me in this mess in the first place, but at least I know that there are others out there going through the same thing and I can get through this.

I am at a point where, I don't want to email him and I have stopped checking out all his websites (Way too much pain), but, I STILL want to hear from HIM! Is that crazy? He used to charm me with compliments and quotes about love. I never felt so good. Or felt so bad, then, good, then, bad... ugg!!!

I know he will be back with a call or email or even scarier, a visit out of the blue and, with this site, I will try, with everything I've got to JUST SAY NO!! NC! No reply! no, no, no!!

Aug 12 - 5PM
dolce (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

No, its not crazy.

I understand how you feel. What helped me was accepting the fact that he was NEVER the person he portrayed himself as. He NEVER loved me. It was ALL an act. We want to keep connected hoping the guy will "change back". But he never was, you see? No contact, No contact. NO CONTACT!! Be patient with yourself. Your healing will come, but you have to help yourself along. I know its hard but if I can do it, you can. Good luck and all the best to you.