eleanorjean1990's Story

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 29 - 8AM
eleanorjean1990
eleanorjean1990's picture

eleanorjean1990's Story

Hi there, i'm new to here,findng it very very hard to cope without my ex narc.we have been off and on a year and a half and i was the one who initiated the break up because i didn't feel valued anymore.since then ex narc has been in contact,one minute saying for me to leave him alone only withhin a day or two to contact me.mostly with hurtful abusive texts or someting like "dont you realise how much you have hurt me?" or "i think i do want you its just the people around you disliking me thats keeping us apart."
him and i met through a mutual friend.he goes to university with her in xxxxxx, i live in xxxxxxx (they both come from xxxxxx too) so it was a long distance relationship.
none of my friends and family like him for the emotional verbal and physical abuse he did to me and he still somehow sees hiself as the victim.
In the past he has cheated,lied,bit me,hit me in sexual acts,spit in my face,put me down,left me in cities alone the list is continuous.
when i first ended "us" he was upset and begging me buti felt in control and felt ok. now i am the one begging him back and he wont have it.
He sent me flowers the day before my birthday (the weekend just gone) and because i was at work i didnt recieve them at first.i got a text after ignoring him for two days "did you get my flowers?you deserve them, you;re so beautiful,i love you,im sorry i treat you the way i did"when i got home i sent a message back to say thank you they are beautiful.he then called me.i didnt answer as my friend had come over with presents and i felt rude answering him (plus she doesnt like him obviously) he repeaedly called so i answered and he was basically screaming and crying and swearing down the phone "put me first im all alone im so down, everyone is out ive lost my wallet so im all alone" i could hear him punching and kicking things like a year old.i explained calmly i was with my friend opening presents and to leave me alone.he just got worse and demanded attention because he was alone.i caved in and gave him it,we exchanged loving messages and the next morning it was my birthday he was being nice then all of a sudden turned on me resulting in me crying on my birthday. LEt me tell you he did the exact same last year.i front of all my and his friends and left me crying to go home alone whilst he carried on his night.low and behold the day after my birthday he said no more contact and he didnt want me even though just 24 hours ago he was saying he did. He sent me a closure text yesterday, "it kills me but you will find someone better than me,i let you dwn. i am sorry but there is no going back for you and me. Lets see if fate brings us back together in the future. im always here always have been." i just said back "thank you for that, i feel the same. take care" that was 24 hours ago and heard nothing. will he contact? i dont know why i am missing him so much. he knows i want him back but he's already slept with a girl and is kissing others. he says he loves me but how can he? any feed back would be so much appreciated. i admire all you ladies so much for being so strong. thank you. El x

Sep 29 - 12PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Hi eleanorjean1990

Welcome to the forum. This is the Share Your Story Forum which is fine for your story. When you are new, after you tell your story, you will want to post your comments in the 1-3 it's all about him forum. I have X'ed out cities and towns from your post, it is best to share personal information through the PM when you begin to form friendships on the board, otherwise we keep your personal information on the public forum private. Keep posting and reading the posts and in time all of this confusion will begin to make more sense to you. Thanks for sharing, God bless, Goldie
Sep 29 - 9AM
eleanorjean1990

Thank you all so vry much for

Thank you all so vry much for your comments. it feels so much more comforting knowing you all understand. i will initiate no contact. i cant have his number blocked till next month..will he be in contact? xxx
Sep 29 - 9AM
Nemesis
Nemesis's picture

EleanorJean

Hi there, Welcome to the forum! I am sorry to hear about what he has put you through. You have taken an important step in eliminating him from your life by joining us here. The sad truth is that people like him are not capable of being genuinely sorry for anything that they have done and the only reason they ever "want" anyone is so that they can use them. Do as much research as you can on the subject. The more you realise what he is like the less likely it is that you will miss him or preoccupy yourself with thinking about whether or not he wants to be with you. xxx
Sep 29 - 9AM
Layla
Layla's picture

Welcome to the forum, El

Oh wow! Yes, this guy is a total ABUSER. You are a young woman, don't waste one more second of YOUR LIFE on this assclown!!!!!! I am 41 years old, take the advice of an older lady, you will KICK YOURSELF looking back on your precious life if you spend it WASTED on an ABUSER!!! I got really ANGRY reading this!!!!!!!!!!! Sick with us here, read all you can on the internet about abuse and narcissism/PDs.....do ANYTHING but be in contact with this ABUSER! I can't even call him a man, he doesn't DESERVE that name. He is an ABUSER!!!!!! NOTHING LESS! "you're so beautiful" texts and sending flowers and blah blah blah.......it all means NOTHING if his actions don't match it!! Know this, believe this!!!! I wouldn't steer you wrong, none of us here will, we speak the truth here, the lies and bullshit are OVER!!!!! Keep reading and educating yourself, post here if needed, stay NO CONTACT with the ABUSER.....you will have really crappy days, but little by little, more of your days will be GOOD days, until you are having no more bad days because of this ABUSER. love~ Layla
Sep 29 - 8AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

HE HIT YOU??? Ok I can't get

HE HIT YOU??? Ok I can't get passed that!!! Never allow this NEVER! I don't care how hard this is for you, you need to go NC and be done!! I'm assuming you are young, these whack jobs get worse with time! Do you want to be on the news as a missing person??? There is help out there get it!! Call a women's shelter in your area, start there! Good Luck Hunter
Sep 29 - 8AM (Reply to #2)
eleanorjean1990

yeah he hit me round the head

yeah he hit me round the head during oral sex.he said he liked it rough and i agreed to make him happy. i live at home wth parents so im safe but after everything i cant nderstand why i still want him?? do you think he will be in contact? i will ignore it but i want him to want me and be to be stron to say no.x
Sep 29 - 9AM (Reply to #3)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

He is a sick psychopath!!

He is a sick psychopath!! Would you like Hanibal Lecture to want you?? How about OJ or Scott Peterson to name a few!! I'm sure when you see stories like this on the news and you shake your head! What were these woman thinking? Why don't they leave? Why? because they are brainwashed into believing in a fantasy. You have become one of these women!! Get help, if you are scared, tell your mom, you need help! I promise once you get the appropriate help you will have a better understanding of your situation! You must stay away from this PSYCHOPATH ! Hunter