Did anyone see the narcissist on 20/20 last night?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 19 - 7AM
faith999
faith999's picture

Did anyone see the narcissist on 20/20 last night?

This man seduced woman after woman. These were educated,smart,attractive women and he slid right into thier lives.And he slid right out again after he infected them with HIV. This man oozed narcissism.

Lets all remember these women when we are sitting alone on the cold lonley nights this winter and the thought comes into our heads about maybe giving that ex n a call or responding to his latest contact. REMEMBER God only knows what our ex n's have been up to during no contact.

Let's keep ourselves safe emotionally and physically,for our children,family,those we love,and most of all for us.

Faith

Sep 20 - 12AM
a new creation
a new creation's picture

What a tragedy

Wow. I just watched the 20/20 show posted by I believe Barbara and I have to say that is just scared me so bad. My exN told me about 1 month into our relationship that he had genital herpes. He told me that he contracted herpes when he was just a little boy. He gave me this sad story about how his mother knew that he contracted herpes as a child and that he had to ask her about it once again after he told me about it. Thank God I never had any kind of sexual intercourse with him. God only knows what the real story is. My heart goes out to all of the women on the 20/20 story. The man in the story is truly evil and wicked.
Sep 20 - 12AM (Reply to #10)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

there are thousands of that guy out there

if you think this guy was an anomoly? THINK AGAIN!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~ CLICK HERE: Articles & information for Narc Victims - Updated Daily "As soon as you feel that crazy sense of walking on eggshells, fending off N-rage, stop. Walk away." - Dr. M. Beck
Sep 19 - 4PM
neveragain
neveragain's picture

Knowledge Is Power

Thanks for the link, Barbara....this "story" (more like a Nightmare Come To Life) is very, very important. Not only is it possible to become a victim of a Narcissist emotionally but physically, the results can be a death sentence. Only through knowing how these predators work, can we be armed with a sense of awareness to prevent their devastation. I feel badly for those women and hope to God that from now on, we can all learn our lessons well. It's only through the media and websites such as this that the word can spread. Do not hestitate to reveal what has happened to you so that all of us can learn from it. These predators should be exposed and stopped. neveragain
Sep 19 - 7PM (Reply to #8)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Bigamists

This is a great site about bigamists and their victims. It's a crime more common than anyone knows and law enforcement don't take it seriously! grrr These narcissistic psychopathic bigamists reek all sorts of havoc in people's lives. http://fightbigamy.typepad.com/my_weblog/bigamy_victims_thoughts/
Sep 19 - 2PM
melanie (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Thank you so much for

Thank you so much for posting this, Faith. I hadn't seen the broadcast and wasn't familiar with the story, but I just watched it online. God bless those women. I am so glad I watched it. I recently discovered that my ex is an narc/psychopath and these forums have been wonderful, and seeing that video sealed the deal as far as revealing my ex to me. He could easily have been that felon on the program, and I could just as easily have been one of the victims. I hope that one woman, the one who is in denial and continues to defend him, comes to her senses. I just know that I will never be that woman again!!!
Sep 19 - 7AM
Fawn
Fawn's picture

I saw it

Yes,I was thinking the same thing while I was watching him. Eewwww, he was so creepy too. I loved how he tried to blame one of the accusers of giving HIM HIV after he was convicted and sent to prison. He didn't take any responsibility, wasn't remorseful, and had no clue why he was in prison! Amazing! It was good to see some justice for an N for once.
Sep 19 - 8AM (Reply to #2)
dolce (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

There was also a show about

There was also a show about an organization in Russia for women seeking marriage and a new life in America. It really turned my stomach because in one story the man actually killed her when she got to the US and she didnt want to have sex with him. He strangled her and buried her. He had a past record of women getting orders of protection against him. This whole sad story led to new laws of disclosure for those get a bride websites. But all the men on the show were losers. Last night I was introduced to a new couple and I asked them how they met. They said the internet (but felt they had to explain). My gut reacted. I am never going to choose another partner for my life at this point. I'm older and all done and never want the chance of this ever happening to me again. But when I hear internet dating or chat..RED FLAG!! Big time! After what I've just been through, I would advize anyone who will listen to stay away from chat sites, dating sites, and talking to strangers. Remember when you were a kid and your mom would say "dont talk to strangers!" Well, DONT TALK TO STRANGERS!!! LOL
Sep 19 - 1PM (Reply to #3)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

HIV+ Serial Dater and Narcissist

here's where you can see video clips of that show: http://abcnews.go.com/2020 ~~~~~~~~~~~~ CLICK HERE: Articles & information for Narc Victims - Updated Daily "As soon as you feel that crazy sense of walking on eggshells, fending off N-rage, stop. Walk away." - Dr. M. Beck
Sep 19 - 5PM (Reply to #5)
faith999
faith999's picture

Thanks for the link

Thanks for providing the link Barbara. I should have done that. Faith
Sep 19 - 4PM (Reply to #4)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

When the Children of Abuse Become Parents Themselves

another good one: http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/parents-struggle-break-cycle-abuse/story?id=8549642 ~~~~~~~~~~~~ CLICK HERE: Articles & information for Narc Victims - Updated Daily "As soon as you feel that crazy sense of walking on eggshells, fending off N-rage, stop. Walk away." - Dr. M. Beck