Nightmare last night. Wanting to scream

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 23 - 9AM
stayingstrong11
stayingstrong11's picture

Nightmare last night. Wanting to scream

Hi everyone.... So I had. Terrible nightmare last night about my exN. It felt symbolic. In my nightmare I was at his house and his ex wife showed up. He told me that they were going to be having sex and that there was nothing I could do about it and than gave me a hug and said I will talk to you later honey. Like as if he was telling me he was going to go mow the lawn. I know that he didn't cheat on me with her cause she can't stand him anymore (well is indifferent and happy in her new relationship) but he always always triangulated us as far as telling me stories about the marriage that I didn't need to hear and looking back now i see how many times he attempted to make me wonder about her, crossed over boundaries , or attempted to make me not like her... There was always a story or a fight or something. Anyway in my nightmare I felt soooooo out of control... I was screaming "please don't do this" and they were both just sitting there smiling ... I woke up in a panic. Tried to meditate but was having a hard time closing my eyes. So thankful I'm in Goldie's group... I'm still NC (reblocked a week ago) and infact changed my phone number yesterday ..... So that none of his friends or family or ex wife can contact me. Also I know he will attempt a Hoover eventually and now he really can't since my number is changed(or it will be much harder)... Thank you for listening. That nightmare shook me to my core...

Mar 29 - 4AM
Cherub
Cherub's picture

Nightmare

Mar 28 - 4PM
LadyFrances
LadyFrances's picture

Do the nightmares subside?

Mar 23 - 9PM
majolica
majolica's picture

Nightmares