My brain is about to explode!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 18 - 10AM
itsnotjustme
itsnotjustme's picture

My brain is about to explode!

I am soooooooo frustrated right now!

Long story short-..............had to stop access last year after solicitor advice, he was attempting to alienate our 7 year old little girl from me,also smacked her bottom when she wouldnt tell him what he wanted to hear (which he denies), abusing me at every opportunity and also my new partner. Anyway, we had mediation and agreed a new rota for access.

ANYWAY, it has all been going fine, our daughter had her first sleepover at him and his partners house a couple of weeks ago, cried when she came home that she missed her daddy and wished he could move back home.

Then she got angry with me and said daddy had said that I have booked all the school holidays with her and he cannot have any, he only gets to see her after school (not true)..blah blah.... I sat her down and showed her all dates etc and explained that this was not the case and I would speak with daddy, she got upset that we may argue, I reassured her that all was fine and showed her texts we had been sending which were very friendly. I spoke with him and he said she must have 'misunderstood what was said' YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!

Then he started sitting in the car with her for a long time when he dropped her off and started saying she wants to see him more and has been upset. SO I offered him numerous extra days........he was always too busy!!!!

This week he has booked time off work to be with our daughter. I booked her in to holiday club for 2 days so they have 3 days together. She slept over last night, I offered him to have her any other night this week.......his reply??? Yeah probably not until the weekend though........OK!!!!

I asked if this would be friday and saturday night........................nope|!!! Only sunday..........OK!!!!

I said 'do you not want to collect her from holiday club on Thursday and keep her overnight, as you are having her during the day on Friday. I explained that they have both bee saying they want more time together and this week was a great opportunity for that.......GUESS WHAT??? Hes busy!!!!

OMFG!!!! I dont know whether he is punishing me for the rota or he is a genuine selfish dickhead!!!!

The worst part is I get a very angry grumpy then sad little girl when she comes home from daddys and I have to take it as I know its just frustration on her part!!! I dont want to hurt her or badmouth him to her but its like he is painting this picture of being desperate to see her more and he texsts me to tell her he is missing her but then doesnt take any extra time I offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to rant!!

Apr 29 - 5AM
StrongasDandelion
StrongasDandelion's picture

Both punishing you AND selfish dickhead.

Apr 29 - 9AM (Reply to #4)
freedom4me2
freedom4me2's picture

SO TRUE

Feb 18 - 10AM
itsnotjustme
itsnotjustme's picture

I just realised that not once

Feb 18 - 12PM (Reply to #2)
ItsFinallytime
ItsFinallytime's picture

My personal opinion is that