Ending an affair

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 10 - 9PM
Ariel28
Ariel28's picture

Ending an affair

Ok, so I know I need the support group and one and one with Goldie,
So before I am inundated with suggestions to do that, I truly cannot afford it right now. My electricity is about to be turned off and I can't make my rent or car payment this month.

With that out of the way, I just wanted to be honest with myself and with the ladies here that I have been having a sexual relationship with my narc who is in a committed relationship with his live-in girlfriend. I know in my heart I want to end it and am
Trying to get the strength to do so. I was hoping maybe some of you would have suggestions on what a good way to do this would be. I admit a dark part of me feels satisfaction knowing that he doesn't truly love her and that he will never chance (hence the affair with me) but I know it's lot healthy for me and is setting me back. I'm not sure what to say to him to end it that would be affective. I cannot
Go completely NC with him because we have a child together that he sees once a week.

Please be easy on me. I know I'm not doing the right thing but am struggling with my self esteem and seeking attention and validation outside myself. I hope to be able to afford a session with my amazing therapist who is familiar with my situation and narcissism soon but I thought I would
Come here and see if I could get some help

Thank you! <3

Feb 13 - 12PM
Used
Used's picture

Ariel

Feb 12 - 8AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

I really think that if you

Feb 11 - 2PM
Goldie