Should I or Shouldn't I?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 4 - 12PM
michealyn
michealyn's picture

Should I or Shouldn't I?

I have noticed that i have attracted a narcassist mysef. after reading up on all the information on this disorder and the signs that they posses i realized that he isn't anymore then one. Heres my story we met on a phone chatline. he sent me a message and said that i really sounded like a woman that knew what she wanted so he left his cell number. we started to converse daily via texting on the phone while he was at work. He sent me one picture of him and i sent him many of me. finally he said that we needed to meet. so i set up a time and a place. since we hadn't met before me and a friend of mine decided that it was best that we meet at her place. so on a Thursday i went over to her place then he showed up. i was in the backroom smoking a cigarrette of coarse so my friend answered the door and let him in and brought him into the room that i was in. As soon as i saw him there was a instant connection that i felt. i put my arms around him and gave him kisses. i was the one that was doing all of the speaking he was saying nothing.So then after 4 hours together he said i have to get home to go to sleep. i was sad to see him leaving so early. So he left i text him and he said that he was happy that i met me and that my friend was very nice. The next day he became cold to me through text messages that we exchanged. That Saturday I had a strong feeling that he wasn't being totally honest with me. i told him i knew this and he asked me how i knew how twice. i hadn't found his facebook yet and seen that he was married so i couldn't tell him which i never would have told him to begin with... He then cut me off by texting me i don't think that i should be with someone that has no job and lives with her mom and dad. see i am disabled he has no clue that i am bipolar. i instantly got upset when he told me that he wanted nothing to do with me cause i was attracted to him very much so and liked him. That Sunday I took his cell number and plugged it into the search on facebook. And up popped his facebook and under it said married then her name. I thought about this alot. should i or shouldn't i make her aware of what her husband is doing behind her back? So many people have just told me to forget about him. But the thing is I can't... its like he is instantly engraved into my memory. Everyone told me don't say anything to her she probably already knows. So I thought about it and then decided that it was best for her to be aware of this secret. I made up another facebook put my picture on it so that she could see what i looked like. She is the total opposite of me. she is tall with long brown hair and brown eyes she is beautiful. I on the other hand am the total opposite. I am short with blonde hair to my shoulder and blue eyes.... I sent her a message and attached a text he had sent to my phone as proof of what i was telling her... about a month after she found out he was texting me again asking me if i still wanted to meet. We haven't seen eachother since the first time that we met and I don't plan on seeing him again at all. Seems like all he wants me for is sexual gradification. he told me if you can keep this a secret we can do this all the time... Its been 6 mths since i sent her that email and he has been still communicating with me. I hurt so bad inside. he has tried to cut me out a number of times. saying it is in my best intrerest if we stop talking. But I can't do that.... i have told him over and over again what he has done to me and how he has hurt me. and he disregards it. and the conversation always leads back to him and what he wants and needs from me. all this time i have felt that there must be something wrong with me. but it is him... he has no sense of empathy or feelings of emotions. reading about narcasisst i realize that he is one of them. i care about him and i just want him to get help for this. i don't want her to get hurt.... i know so much what that feels like. This is what I am thinking over and over again should i contact her again and make her aware that he is still communicating with me??? I don't know what I should do.... nobody understands that i just can't write him off like they tell me. Should I or should't I say anything ????? That is my question .. exposing him to his wife doesn't effect him obviously...

Jan 4 - 1PM
ItsFinallytime
ItsFinallytime's picture

No. You should not. It is

Jan 4 - 2PM (Reply to #2)
michealyn
michealyn's picture

I need to let him go for my emotional and physical well being ..

Jan 4 - 7PM (Reply to #3)
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Reality check

Jan 5 - 9AM (Reply to #4)
michealyn
michealyn's picture

re:reality check

Jan 5 - 10AM (Reply to #5)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Goldie asked you basic