GOODBYE ALAN.....

1 post / 0 new
#1 Jan 4 - 4PM
michealyn
michealyn's picture

GOODBYE ALAN.....

Alan,
At first i was the cause for everything that has happened between us. I have realized that I am not the one it i you that is the problem you started this when we met each other and you told me that you didn't have any kids or a wife. and i believed that you were being truly honest about that. But 2 days after we met i started to have a feeling that you weren't being honest with me totally. its real sad that i had to find out for myself that you are a married man with 2-3 boys. You can't imagine the pain that i felt when i found out that you were all a lie. I stayed in communication with you because i care about you. I know that you need to go and get help for this. it isn't appropriate to cheat on the person that you are married to. you are a very miserable and unhappy person, its not a okay thing. I have morals and will never sleep with you. you have not only decieved me but you also decieved your wife of all people.... You can't even imagine the pain. WHEN WE MET I WAS SO EXCITED AND HAPPY I THOUGHT i finally found the person for me. but you aren't the person for me. you are a narcassistic heartless pig. you have no idea of anybody's feeling cause you yourself have none. you think about one person and that is yourself. You have no business even having a wife and kids why? Cause you are a fucken player. You lie and cheat and fuck around with women and have no regard what so ever what you are doing to others you jut want your fix and next high. I have cried over and over again cause i know that i am just a fix a sexual fix. i know that there are other people that you are using the way you are using me. i can't live this lie anymore Alan this has done nothing but mess me up mentally and emotionally. i can't be involves with you anymore this isn't the right thing to do. and for my own health mentally and physically i must do this. i must end any communication that we have together. you will never consider me a friend. you will just consider me to be a sexual fix. I can't do this anymore Alan.This is killing me inside right now but i know that in the long run this is the best thing. I must say goodbye were done. I will never forget you... i will never forget your face and your kisses all i ever wanted was to be able to kiss you again. but you wanted more then that. I have to forget you and that you even existed this is going to be difficult for me but i am going to have to do this. so therefore this is goodbye... have a goodlife with your wife and kids ....
I hope that someday you wake up and see what you are doing but you more then likely wont and that is the sad thing....