I'm OK You're OK ..... Our All About Me Brag Blog

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Nov 11 - 1AM
ambrandon7
ambrandon7's picture

I'm OK You're OK ..... Our All About Me Brag Blog

(not) spinning gave me some great advice when I first joined this forum and suggested I start a daily journal of things I'm grateful for. I've decided I'm gonna take this one step further and share with the forum. I am going to post daily to this thread with one positive thought about myself. Whether it's a personality trait, an accomplishment, or just a goal for my future. I would love it if those of you struggling with feelings of low self worth would participate. There is definitely moments when we need to vent our anger and sadness and frustration but I want to combat those moments with positive strokes to my own fragile ego. My plan is to post daily so that when I hit those lows I can come back to this thread and read my own thoughts about my value. This thread is All About Me (Us)...our safe zone where the Narc has no access to brainwash.

11/10/14 - I am strong. I have overcome so many adversities in my life and I survived even through the moments where I thought it was impossible. I have a strength that I lost sight of in my moments of deep pain but it's there it always has been. I persevere and I accomplish things that others have described as impossibilities for them. I have held the weight of a cruel world on my shoulders and although my knees buckled a few times I rose again. I am rising now. I have strength lying beneath the rubble and I will remove the stones one at a time until I emerge like Hulk (minus the anger haha and the green color) I am strong I am strong I am strong and because of my strength I WILL survive!

Nov 12 - 1PM
broken23
broken23's picture

I also am grateful to my gut,

Nov 11 - 7PM
ambrandon7
ambrandon7's picture

November 12, 2014 I am a

Nov 11 - 8AM
Radiant
Radiant's picture

Great Idea!