Goodbye from You

1 post / 0 new
#1 Nov 9 - 10AM
ambrandon7
ambrandon7's picture

Goodbye from You

Andrea,
Love of life, soulmate, etc.....No words can reconcile the pain I put you through so here are the song lyrics I once dedicated to my mother and now I realize they fit so perfectly for you:
"Maybe I didn't love you quite as often as I could have
And maybe I didn't treat you quite as good as I should have
If I made you feel second best girl I'm sorry I was blind
You were always on my mind, you were always on my mind
And maybe I didn't hold you all those lonely lonely times
And I guess I never told you I'm so happy that you're mine
Little things I should have said and done, I just never took the time
But you were always on my mind, you were always on my mind
Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died
And give me give me one more chance to keep you satisified
I'll keep you satisified
Little things I should have said and done I just never took the time
But you were always on my mind...you were always on my mind"
It was my mistake that my "good intentions" would be enough to sustain a wonderful woman like you. I knew from the start you deserved better but my pride and my ego thought that I was entitled to a woman like you to love me and support me even knowing I had nothing to give you in return. My heart was damaged beyond repair long ago and the worst lie I ever told you was that you were the woman that could make it better when I knew that was impossible. I loved the way you loved me but not because I valued you but because you met all my needs while I disregarded yours and just banked on the fact that your loving nature would keep you by my side. Boy was I wrong. When I said I met my soul mate what I really meant was I met a woman who had a soul I wish that I could replicate for myself and now I know that's impossible. I will continue to live my life going through women and relationships trying to fill a void that can't be filled. I will cause pain and damage along the way and my life will be just as empty as it was when you found me. If I can take responsibility for anything it's lying to you about who I was and what little I had to offer. I promised you the moon and the stars and left you with a storm that you now have to face alone. If I ever manage to change my ways just know that my first emotional revelation will be that when I lost you I lost the closest thing I'll ever have to unconditional love. One day I hope to feel that pain as retribution for the pain I inflicted on you and our children. You deserve the best and that will never be me. Your prince will come Andrea. I'm sorry I deceived you but I know your strength and your perseverance and I have no doubt you will find love again with someone who is deserving of you. In the meantime, I will continue on this path knowing that there will never be another you. Goodbye my love. In between my other supply you will always be on my mind.
Love B....Narcissist Extrordinaire