My goodbye letter to an Assclown

1 post / 0 new
#1 Sep 23 - 2PM
Jammiwood
Jammiwood's picture

My goodbye letter to an Assclown

Who knows if I will ever get to send this email. Who knows if I will ever WANT to send this. Because it will mean that I have wasted more words on you than I already have. I know that silence is my greatest weapon against you right now. Maybe I'm just doing this for myself, so I can get this all down. And who knows, maybe if I am lucky, I'll be able to read this to you as you are being sentenced and paying the price for what you have put me and my kids through. I can only hope…

I doubt that you will ever know to the extent the damage that you have brought to my life, much less take any responsibility for it. And that's fine. I have come to expect nothing less from a person such as yourself. I used to think that you were the man of my dreams, because that is what you portrayed. But you are very different than the person you say you are when you are trying to get someone to fall into your trap. You are a FRAUD.
You can think what you want of me, you can believe what you think my motives are/were, you can smear my name all over the place because what you CLAIM to know about me, it no longer effects me.
I'm not sure who you THINK you are, but I'm here to tell you, you are no one special. You can look your kind up in a fucking book. Thats how special you are. You should try it sometime… try looking up Narcissist. You'll see the exact type of person you are. Look up Narcissistic Abuser and there you'll be. See?? nothing special that can't be looked up in a book in the library or online. You are TEXTBOOK, nothing more. I've read hours upon hours of articles about men like you and I know now what I have dealt with over the last 10 months. After educating myself, I know that our relationship was never real. My feelings for you were very much so, but they were wasted on you. So I've had to work very hard at putting them aside. As always, I know there are things that I have done in my past and I own up to each and every one of them, you on the other hand? That thought is almost laughable!!

You always claim that you are a great father, and you actually had me believing that you were. But what kind of father thinks of no one but himself? That would be YOU.
You would think that as a father, as a PARENT, you would no more want to slander me to my own children and put me out on the internet in such a horribly vulnerable way, than fly to the moon.
You would think that as a father you would have thought about your own 2 girls, maybe even "O", and what she would possibly think if she found out what you have done to me. Do you know how many times I have wanted to reach out to her and fucking blow you out of the water? Let her know the type of person her father REALLY is? COUNTLESS TIMES!!! But I haven't. Because 1st and foremost, I can think of her first, something you haven't bothered to do…. No matter how much I hate and despise you, I would never want her to look at her daddy in a light other than a loving father who is there for her, and who has a heart and who wouldn't intentionally set out to hurt someone he claimed he was in love with, AND try to hurt her children too.

You set out to do harm to my children, who are innocent bystanders. MY CHILDREN!!!!
You are no father, and to think that I actually gave it consideration to let you so far into my life that you could've ended up my children's STEP-FATHER!! Jesus Christ!!!
A father is someone who acts like a father figure to any child he may be around at any given time. A protector of children. Not some coward who hides behind a fucking hacked Snapchat account and slanders a mother to her own son!!!

If you were a good, sincere father, before anyone else, you would have maybe thought about "S" and "O" BEFORE posting those awful pictures of me online. You have no idea what you have done!! How irreversible this is!!! Those pictures are out there forever, and YOU are responsible for that!!
YOU are responsible if my children ever see them!!!
YOU are responsible if YOUR children ever see them!!!
YOU are responsible when YOU have multiple felonies brought against you for doing what you have done to me!!! and YOU are responsible when and if YOU serve jail time!!
YOU are responsible for how your daughters look at you after finding out what you have done!!!
YOU are responsible when their friends find out that their father is in jail or going to court!!! How embarrassing for them!!
And "S", when she is old enough, she'll know too!! But what is she going to think when (and I can only hope) you are put away for how ever long to pay for what you've done? What are you going to say to her when you have to speak with her on the phone and let her know that she won't be able to come home for a while because YOU were only thinking of yourself and tried to ruin someones life?
Maybe I should be thinking about your children and not press charges, and possibly put their father in the poor house or in jail... but ya know what? You didn't THINK for even a second about MY children did you? I am thinking about countless other women and their children who don't deserve to have done to them, what you have done to me. You have broken the law and tried to ruin me and my kids and I REFUSE to let you get away with this!! You think that I am just sitting back and letting you do this with no repercussions, that I am too afraid to come after you for what you have done. But I'm not. I am not scared of a coward. you're a fucking joke!!!! There are no words for the type of parasite you are!! You are going to feel the wrath of a mother who is going to great lengths to teach her own daughters that you DO NOT allow some asshole into your life, let him try to ruin it and then let him get away with it. I am teaching my son what a REAL man does and does not do, so thank you for being an example for me and countless others, of what NOT to do. I hope you will have learned a little something from this mess YOU are responsible for as well. We can only hope.

Contrary to what you might think, THESE are the types of things that REAL fathers, mature fathers, sincere fathers, PARENTS think about. They don't think only about themselves. They think about their children first, and then they think about other children and how their decisions could effect all involved!!! They don't think about revenge!! They don't think about exploiting someone's mother online for their own selfish, jealous, spiteful reasons!!! Who cares that you thought I was hanging out or even if I was SLEEPING with someone else? Or the fact that you felt I owed you some "honest" explanation, you were never honest in our relationship! You were out fucking god only knows how many other women while we were together, and I'M the liar?? besides the simple fact that its none of your goddamned business what I am doing!!! Grow the fuck up and act like a fucking adult!!! and be a father to your girls, while you still have the time, it might be cut short real soon!!!!

Asshole!!!