My Story...

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 29 - 10AM
Insightfulgal
Insightfulgal's picture

My Story...

After getting rid of one narcissist a year later I ended up meeting another. I can't believe this is happened to me again and I never saw it coming. He made me feel special from the very first day that we had and put all this attention on me. I met his family right away. They seem to like me very much and complimented me on the fact that I was a young professional who had a good head on her shoulders. The first first weekend meeting him I noticed that his ex-girlfriend which show up in my Facebook feeds as ad a friend. I should've known then that that was a red flag when he took my phone from me and blocked her from my Facebook account. I never thought anything of it other than the fact that he didn't want to constant reminder that his ex-girlfriend who he had a car in his name didn't want her to keep showing up on my feeds. We would text throughout the day and on Facebook he will cost only told me I was his queen and that he loved me and I will tell him he was my king and that I loved him. I thought it was odd that he married exactly what I would do. I brought my phone charger toothbrush and soap and the next day he bring a toothbrush charger and soap and deodorant. After a while he began to tell me that I needed to much reassurance and at the fact that we were constantly telling each other we love you made the moments less special. He said to say that I was bringing down his mood because I was always constantly talking about negative things. We went out one time it with his friends and he tried to get loud with me and I Bradna just leave so we end up having a fire outside of Dave and busters. It was because I wanted to go out with my friends from work and he didn't like that. He then get mad at me for not respecting every single payment that he had. Two months and we were constantly fighting and never could go at least three days without him being somewhat mad at me. He'd sleep every day on his day off until 1 o'clock knowing that I like to get up early. Hey Mitch and other women but he worked with in the past when he was a cook out a restaurant but I thought nothing of it. Then he started to pick my fights and on Monday his Facebook status showed he was in Hampton and I put two into together that he was talking to another girl behind my back. He was lying to me saying that he was working late hours and that he was getting off later working overtime and in reality he was going to work early getting off early and spending more time with this girl on the weekend. I called him out on it and also exposed him on Facebook to his friends by sending a copy of the screenshot of him being in Hampton. He immediately blocked me from Facebook and has since block my number. We were supposed to be moving in together at the beginning of September but I realize he was just set me up for failure. I hate myself for falling under the trap again especially after having had the last relationship with the same type of guy. The similarities was uncanny and that's how I was able to see right away that this guy was a Narcissist. I had seen the game played before.

I had a weak moment on Wednesday and wrote him a dear John letter hoping that his heart would change and that he would reach out to me and tell me that you still love me. But nothing is happened since then. I've unfriended all his people that I met through him and reached out to a sister to let his family know that I really appreciate meeting them and that there was no bad blood on my side. She never responded but I know she read it. I also reached out to his ex they used to live with because I wanted to know if she had experienced the same thing I had. I know she read my messages but never responded. More than likely in hopes that he would come back or continue to let the car stay in his name.

I'm really struggling because I'm going through withdrawals and miss him so much. It hurts that he hasn't reached out to me not one time since this happened on Monday. I did find strength and I did lie and say I was seeing someone else and I never loved him. But that all was taken away when I left the dear John letter. I had a weak moment and I wanted him back. I just hope I can make it through.

We had dated less than 3 months. But the shock of the future and how all has been wrecked within four days has been crazy. And I don't know what to do.

Aug 29 - 11AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Crazy doesn't work in my

Aug 29 - 11AM
ItsFinallytime
ItsFinallytime's picture

Hi Insightfulgal. I'm really

Aug 29 - 10AM
Insightfulgal
Insightfulgal's picture

Sorry about all the errors I