Am I involved with a sex addictive narcissists

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 28 - 10AM
Ships
Ships's picture

Am I involved with a sex addictive narcissists

I have been involved with someone for almost 4 years and have reached a point where I want answers. I read one of the stories on here and it was if I had wrote it. A friend of mine pointed out the idea that he may be a narcissists. I had never heard if this PD and am shocked how closely he fits the profile. Looking back I can see the different phases as they evolved. We only knew of each other through mutual friends. My first interaction with him was at a bar where he boldly approached me, telling me all the sexual things he wants to do to me. He was drunk so I didn't get offended, i just replied with cocky comments, knocking his ego down until he walked away. I'm not real comfortable yet to share my whole story but here are some highlights that someone can tell me if I'm dealing with a SA narcissists. Beginning started with texting, getting to know each other, evolved to sexting then one day showed up at my home, uninvited and expected. He knew I was home alone but was expecting my daughter soon. When I opened the door he just lunged at me, kissing me, and thus ended up being our first time having sex. It happened so fast and furious I didn't hardly know what hit me and that was the beginning of our dysfunctional relationship. He was great at first, said all the right things and had me believing he really cared for me and about me, I got hooked on this guy hard. But then things started to change and everything was about sex. He stopped displaying any kind of emotion, he stopped showing any kind of empathy or sympathy and didn't seem to have a real interest in me and my life unless it involved sex. He loved sending me pics of himself (mostly his cock) wanting to know if I liked it, why I liked it, etc. He started to withdraw and when I told him i no longer want this kind of relationship he wouldn't let me go, would real me in and i was hooked. This pattern continued and we would fight all the time. He was never mean to me though, when I would bitch he just would disappear and not respond until I eventually would apologize for bitching. Pathetic I know. I have caught him in so many lies and when I could prove he was lying he would pull the disappearing act and no responses. I know for a fact he has been with other girls but always denies. The no response thing drives me crazy and I start out expressing my anger and then begin to plead for his forgivness. It's a vicious cycle. I hope I have given enough information for you to form an opinion if I'm dealing with a N or just a self-centered bastard, with no emotions. He has some power over me that I don't understand. I have been putting up with unacceptable behavior that I normally would, he pushes to see how far I will go sexually, i have lost my values and have not been in touch with my faith, I'm just not me anymore. I have become addicted and possessed with this guy even though he discusses me and I hurt so much from his betrayal and rejection by not responding

Jul 28 - 7PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

I'm not seeing where he so much changed

Jul 29 - 8AM (Reply to #3)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Ships

Jul 28 - 1PM
Portia
Portia's picture

The name of his PD is not what is important. You are.