Ugh !!!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 15 - 5PM
lifeisbutadream
lifeisbutadream's picture

Ugh !!!

Here is my sensational story !! Yay! Feels good to spill :-)
I have to laugh as I write this, because I know just how weird it will sound... However, for those reading it, perhaps you can somehow relate to my N debacle. I have been married a "few" times, and it is quite possible that one of my X hubbies was indeed a N.

But my story is about my "married, sort of, not really a real boyfriend". I met him at a lovely bar. Older singles mingle there. I was really down on my luck, as my son was having terrible mental health issues and drug related drama. So, I was recently divorced and "free"..... After a few very bad relationships, you would think......... I would take a break from the three ring circus? Ah, no....

So, in walks Mr. Saturday Night..... Charisma, drooling from it....He had that "air" about him that he was the most awesome male specimen on the planet..... The typical, buys everyone one a drink kind of guy.... Yep. Oddly enough, he is not very good looking to others, but I saw different. Actually he is quite homely !! Fugly? Not to sound like a N myself, but I am rather attractive and somehow always find the ugly ducklings with major personality flaws..... This one........ Big time N.....

He lied about being married.... I dated him several times, and then he fessed up to being married, but unhappy and the two lovebirds live in separate areas of the house and do not talk at all which I really believe since he has put that poor thing through hell. He took me to lavish dinners out, and naturally he was a huge alcoholic, but I ignored that at the time.... I thought, hell, this guy can handle his drinking..... Not so much. There were so many red flags, a bull would go blind. He was THE BEST at his type of business, NO ONE could do what he does... In a bad economy he was able to do great..... Drives a very high end car, wears very nice clothes and all the flash to go with it.....

This bastard sucked me into his vortex for about 2 years..... He is still driving me crazy.... The sex is at best ......... bizarre !!! It is very much like he masterbates into me..... And for crazy long times, like sometimes 2 hours, but he gets up to pee a few times ( going to bathroom to vomit now :-).....

Also gave me herpes !! Go figure !!! He had me so snowed, that I became addicted to him... Nothing else mattered.... I did not care that he got me 3 ultra shitty gifts the entire romance ( 2 flowers and a crappy pair of earrings, that he told me cost him $400.00- UGH !!!- thanks pal!)... But, he was always GOING TO GET ME anything!!

I actually started to really like/love him..... Like I wanted to fix him and heal him to be a great partner, cause I had magical powers !! Hmmmm. This idiot gives new meaning to drinking and driving... He drinks while driving, but not with me !! I gave him the boot a month ago... He claims I broke his heart and he will not leave me alone..... However, was he willing to make ANY changes to have me???? Nah.... ( That would require plastic surgery and a lobotomy). But this is really crazy, cause I saw him every day..... of coarse at my place..... How can you have a normal relationship with a married lune?? And, he disrespected me many, many times..... A few times, exploded for now reason....

Embarrassed me in public on many occasions.... Always blamed me of looking at other men...... Constantly groping me in public... Put me on a pedestal then kicked me off it routinely.... Treated me like a second class citizen..... Mr. Rich Guy.... I have never seen such a cheap guy !! Ugh again !! Funny thing is, he is prolly in debt, is a compulsive shopper FOR HIMSELF, and reckless.... Buys very expensive cars on a whim.... as he says, " just cause I can".... And I know his house of cards is about to implode and that ship is sinking fast.... He got his first DUI, and has such delusions of grandeur that he claims can " beat it"..... Yea, he can beat it, every night for the rest of his life, cause I'm done with that MF.......!!!!! An emotional refrigerator....

Actually told me when I asked if he ever pleasured a woman like to orgasm ( what's that?) ( as he allegedly slept with millions), he said it's too much work. Sex is too much work, but he loved having it with me.... I am different.... Yea right dude !!! Check the fuck out !!!

But, why, why, why do I want to keep lurking and trying to figure out stuff???? I know that this is sooooooooooo wrong on all levels.... So unreal and wrong..... Knowing to get out is the easy part. Doing it is a bit tricky..... It is truly an addiction. Like a very controlling drug... As I write this, the moron is texting me that he misses me..... Have to end this nightmare... SOS !!! WHY?

Jul 6 - 10PM
kitequeen
kitequeen's picture

Wow, they are all so much alike!

May 16 - 1PM
Journey
Journey's picture

Welcome to the path forward!

Journey on...

May 16 - 10AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture