Hi, im new here

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 26 - 2PM
FreeStacy
FreeStacy's picture

Hi, im new here

Hello, ive posted my story here for anyone who cares to read..

Im not sure if he's a Narc, I am not a mental health worker, i am not qualified to diagnose anyone with a disorder. What i am, is able to state facts on real life events of what ive witnessed and expirenced.

What i know to be 100% accurate about my ex is this:

* he began a relationship with me 1 week after his 5 yr relationship ended with his ex

* Wanted a serious relationship (with me) Immediately

* Warned me that "he was a lot to deal with"

* Was the perfect guy, we had everything in common

* 2 months in, he became very jealous and controlling

* 3 months in, i witness his the first Rage episode

* 6 months in,became extremely competitive,always want to debate small issues (his was better than mine attitude)
* 9 months in wanted to get married

* year 1 (living together) things were great and horrible at the same time. very confusing

* year 2 really sweet times continued the horrible times got worse and more frequent

* year 3 summary (the last year) by now ive watch this man loose his cool more times then i care to say. i dont think he's ever cheated but i do know he has contacted his ex via email. he was very insecure always went thru my phone, belittle me and my child embassrassed me in public in front of child, mom, and even attemted to fight my step dad when he intervened, he had Zero control of his temper.

I grew tired of the rollercoaster so i put him out (took 4 times cuase he sweet talked his way back everytime) The last and Final Rage was so severe i thought he was going to strike me with his fists, i had never been this afraid of him, That was the last time i saw him...that is my final memory of him.

**********THE AFTERMATH*********

* After the final rage i went NC for 7 weeks i ignored all his attmeps to reach me.

* He stopped all his efforts to reach me after about 10 days

* after the 7 weeks of NC i started thinking about him , i started wondering what had happend to him, what he was doing so, i did the dreaded FACEBOOK check!!

* .......And there it was.....the reason why he had left me alone.....HER.....the OW!! i was completely floored

*i found out he started dating her a week after i put him out. i couldnt beleive my eyes, i had to talk to him so yes i called him and asked what was going on, he said he found somebody else because "I" treated him like sh!t and wants nothing to do with me.

its been almost a year, i still find my self crying endlessly, sometime i wonder what i couldv done differetly, i dont check his FB much but i do from time to time, they still seem happy together........*shrugs*

Mar 26 - 3PM
Jonr84
Jonr84's picture

Interesting

Mar 27 - 12PM (Reply to #8)
Jungle-free
Jungle-free's picture

New too

Mar 26 - 3PM (Reply to #7)
FreeStacy
FreeStacy's picture

Oh wow! That is so weird.