Final Words

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 16 - 10AM
zeldasar
zeldasar's picture

Final Words

M,
I have damaged my emotional and physical health for more than 2 ½ years trying to have a normal relationship with you. After pleading with you for better behavior, I took you up on YOUR encouragement to date other people. This was a knee jerk reaction to your message that my needs were never going to be important to you. Meanwhile as you have never state you were faithful to me (which now I am sure you weren’t), your reaction to this was absurd and shows just how mind-twisted you are. Three months of silence and I make the colossal mistake of reaching out to you about your brother’s death. Being a kind and compassionate person, I thought this was the right thing to do. Big mistake, you bated me again to make me believe that you were ready to make a change to have me back. As you were luring me back in with your words and sending me explicit texts you were just hours away from having sex with someone else. Just disgusting and so self-serving. Of course, you all about denial, deflect, and blame others. I wish I could hurt you as you have hurt me but nothing touches you. You are soulless... If I would have succumb to your bs this time, I believe I would have been completely been destroyed because that’s what you do. So I have to look as this information as a gift. Even though so painful right now as my final way out. I thought I meant something to you that I was special but now I know I was just one of many to fill your time. I heard the statement that "A man is judged my his actions." You are not a good man.

Sep 16 - 6PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Good Bye and Good Riddance...

Sep 16 - 11AM
Used
Used's picture

zeldsar

Sep 16 - 11AM
talktothehand
talktothehand's picture

Zeldasar