Ok here it goes.... My story

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 19 - 9AM
wanttobefree
wanttobefree's picture

Ok here it goes.... My story

I really can't explaine myself very well, but I am going to try. I met my N over 2 years ago. I was married but on the verg of divorce. Then this guy comes into my life like a whirlwin. Basically swoops me off my feet and made me feel sexy and beautiful again. I was so in love and couoldn't eat. I lost 30 pounds and felt awesome. He said he was going thur a divorce himself( which was a lie).

The N took my phone one day with out me knowing it and called my husband and said your wife is with me now and she doesn't love you anymore. I returned home that same day to my husband packing his things and left. So I was really aggervated because the N couldn't take my calls at night and certain times of the day. I googled his wifes name and called her. Explained the situation and she said that they were not getting a divorce etc. She than kicked him out of their home. He went to stay at a hotel and called me all night to complain of what I did to him.

Eventually he found an apartment. Where I had to do most of the packing and unpacking. He had to have all his stuff perfect in a day. Folding his clothes exactly the way he wanted them and putting all his stuff away etc. While he complained about his leg hurtting him. Expecting me to orqanize his pills for the week in a pill case, cleaning his place, figureing out his tv and why the cable wouldn't work. Meanwhile yelling at me the whole time.

He was taking steriods and went on these rages that I had to deal with. I have a 7 year old son who had to see things that I never wanted him to see.

We at the time my son was 5 1/2 and we went to the mall and my son wanted to go into the Disney store to look around and the N saud ne that's for babies. So, he than got all pissed off and wanted to leave. While we were at the mall he had to hold my hand and wouldn't let me hold my sons had. He made me walk slow and not go into stores that my son wanted to go into. He said let him go by him self. I was so devistated thinking anyone could take my son at any point he was only 5 1/2. But I obayed the N thinking I was being to cuddeling to my son.(thats wht the N always says.)

Really hitting home I am getting emotional so to be continued.

Jul 25 - 1AM
ZanShin
ZanShin's picture

He's horrific

Jul 21 - 5AM
Journey
Journey's picture

I am so glad you found us -

Journey on...

Jul 19 - 1PM
Freedagrow
Freedagrow's picture