Goodbye T

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jun 23 - 6PM
RedMist
RedMist's picture

Goodbye T

Things I wish I knew then that I know now...

* I wish I knew about NPD and the lives that it destroys.
* I wish you had loved me even a quarter as much as I loved you.
* I wish I had not been so young and naive, believing the fairy tale do wholeheartedly.
* I wish I hadn't cut my dream of 12 months travelling down to 3 just because you 'needed me'.
* I wish we had not had children. Two more lives damaged by you.
* I wish I had left you for good the first time, or at very least the second.
* I wish I hadn't ignored, denied, and convinced myself otherwise of the glaring red flags throughout our 'relationship'
* I wish I had taken the time to find out about your past instead of believing the pretty picture you painted.
* I wish I hadn't believed I could fix you.
* I wish you could feel my pain and that of your children because then you could never abandon and hurt us this way.
* I wish I hadn't given so much of me in trying to make you happy.
* I wish I hadn't believed the hundreds of lies despite clear evidence to the contrary.
* I wish I hadn't forgiven you for cheating... More than once.
* I wish I didn't hate you so much for sailing off into the sunset with OW without so much as s backwards glance.
* I wish I hadn't made all those excuses to family and friends for your behaviour over the years.
* I wish you loved your children unconditionally, the way my dad loves me.
* I wish I had told your N mother exactly what I thought of her and the damage she caused you as a child.
* I wish I could let go and move forward with my life as easily as you have done.
* I wish you didn't crush my confidence so severely that I never pursued the career I did my degree to achieve.
* I wish I had never met you.

Jun 23 - 6PM
ziggy
ziggy's picture

XOXO

Jun 23 - 9PM (Reply to #2)
Learningthehardway
Learningthehardway's picture

YES!